E:BFD in the phils?? fedaykins

piterdevries

OK, ::) this is about the tenth time I've posted this. perhaps we should make a sticky thread of just the url, Call it "BUY THE GAME HERE IF YOU WANT"

You can buy it here- http://www.startupsoftware.co.uk/ brand new in the box. I'm from the U.S.A. and it only cost me around $16. U.S. plus shipping of about $3. This gets you a new game with a new Serial #, and very little waiting.

• 3 weeks later...

yes E:BFD was released 2001...by the gods its 2005 and i cant find a copy of that game in the philippines (and i dont hear anyone talking about that great game).....why???

and, in the game, the fremen fedaykin can ride a worm?? :O

Pardon me for being late on the reply, I only noticed this now...

Being a fellow Pinoy, I might be able to help...sort of... I remember playing Emperor during my 4th year high school days (S.Y. 2001-2002), but it was a year or so later (and with the installment of a graphics card) that I got to play Emperor on my PC. Maybe no one was talking about it because Counter-Strike was the reigning game back then (just like MMORPGs are the norm now), or maybe because it was too hard?

But its 2005 now, and I'm not sure if there are still some PC game shops selling E:BFD. The last time I saw E:BFD on the shelf was like 2-3 years ago. I suggest checking out a certain PC game store in SM Centerpoint (aka: in Sta. Mesa, Manila...provided you're still here in the Philippines...), it was there that I saw an original copy of E:BFD.

Of course, there's this certain alternative, but to say it will be against a certain forum rule here w/c abhors discussion of...such kind of stuff, w/c is that alternative I speak of...

And yes, Fedaykins can ride worms. But to summon one takes time, though, so its better to use a number of Fedaykins to increase the chances of getting a worm...