EA Games Working on Red Alert 3?

DasHogg

I am glad that RA2 is not part of the tiberum universe BUT I do like the game. It's singleplayer campaign was nice and the cutscenes hilarious at times. Also it had a lot of gameplay fun. I think they did rather well.

Cannot disagree with you. For a reason, some people take all this just too serious. RA2 is really fun, and the graphics aren't too bad :) I think it can be considered as a parody of some sort...

Agreed. RA2 is funny.. look at the cutscenes. They're all funny. C&C's, RA1's and TS's cutscenes all were serious and cool. In RA2 the cutscenes were often hilarious. The graphics are hilarious and because the designers kinda let loose their imagination, you have a lot of strange units. But it does kinda make for fun gameplay. Although I do not like our dear friend flipper..

Bleh, the graphics looked like somebody ate crayons and then threw up all over my monitor. To each his own, but it breaks with the old Red Alert theme: epic warfare, killing soviets and mass slaughters. RA2 tried all those things too, but it's not the same or remotely as cool when you add flipper and remote controlled octopusses.