off topic

Madenod

hey dude what ip are u using man?

what are u doing as it?

when u type ip do u hit in set bottom?

i have a advise to it dude:

1ST get a msn(messeger program microsoft),

2st get my msn mflavio@brturbo.com and talk with me directly cuz i will try to help u maybe u be using a wrong xwisc or u dont have any dll u can come to need.

i had problem cuz to 1 dll. i did not have on my computer maybe be it !

i m sure i will help u a lot and i will can to have kalony and nunuerj help hehe to over with that problem! ;D

hey nununuerj i love u baby and kalony too hehe

Hey mozared baby i dindt understand what did u say but i m sure emperor its not dead and if i not wrong , i had played comand conquer yuri revenger and i dont know how anybody can still play it cuz it is sucks and that game not have fun as emperor and i think emperor graphics is best i have seen to online!

i m sure emperor single player not have fun cuz not have a good history for be played but i m sure it run good on online games and emperor is best than comand conqyer anyways cuz comand graphics is sucks it look like cartoon graphics games to me and emperor is like a movie of act cuz never lost fun! ;D

we could to bring emperor to back if westwood show that game by (tv games shows) cuz few peoles know that game and it is not sold anymore !

2st:the best players are playing on xwisc server so when someone buy that game he will come to westwood server and we have 2 problems : nunber 1 = he is n00b so we dont want him on our server . nunber 2= he will think server is dead so he willl not check it by internet cuz they are lazy ! but if westwood report on (CHAT) that game was removed to a other server where we put a site and that site have a link to xwisc proxy and we give for them the ip we would have more newbies on our server !

i think we dont want it cuz we just can to do 3 vs 3 and sometimes we have to kick someone hehe so it is not so good to us have other people ok?

so i think maybe emperor not be dead and we are not wanting other people come to here cuz they are newbi and it is not interesting to us ! 8)

OF U GOOD FRIENDS ZENZYR0EX MOVED TO HEHE CLANS !

Mozared, do u play emp?

coz if u do then u know it anit dying coz its at WoL not at xwis.im at WoL every sundays trying to recruit n00bs.

If emp was dying that would me there would not even be a dune2k site to to help it survive. As long as this site is up and running 24/7 then there is no mention of dying.and i have alredy got 2 ppl from WoL to xwis. and I will continue to do so. Capish! ???

Like youll be able to play that online LOL

Come on ros, youll jus tbe looking at the pictures.

OH and God i hope its better then war3. what a dismal game

LOL... yea rostok will be drooling over the CD case dreaming of what other people are playing....

seriously tho.. if you play  WoW  ... then lemme know cause me and some friends are going to start an 80+ man guild when it lanches.

Mozared, do u play emp?

coz if u do then u know it anit dying coz its at WoL not at xwis.im at WoL every sundays trying to recruit n00bs.

If emp was dying that would me there would not even be a dune2k site to to help it survive. As long as this site is up and running 24/7 then there is no mention of dying.and i have alredy got 2 ppl from WoL to xwis. and I will continue to do so. Capish! ???

When i sign in and i see like none or 1 player at a time on, yes it's a dying game. Warcraft 3, the game DelugeD doesn't seem to like, is active. there are like at least 3000 people online all the way. Emperor is dying, dot. you are the last string emperor is holding on to.

"Like youll be able to play that online LOL

Come on ros, youll jus tbe looking at the pictures."

Why shouldn't you be able to play it online? I didn't got that sentence. It doesn't lag, i'm in open beta with a pc which pretty much desperatly needs some enhancement, and i only got a bit of lag in big city's.

Mozared

• 1 month later...

Hi Mozared you dont know why is Warcraft so much played?? So i tell you why. It is cos everythink what have somethink similar whit FANTASI is at this times wery popular in the World. Yes Warcraft is Clasik game but it will by not so good whit this game if they dont make movie named LORD OF THE RING. When they make it everithink what have somethink jointly whit that movie have better chance to sell.

If somebody go and make commercial movie about DUNA everybody will go and buy everythink what is similar whit DESERT and DUNA and then thise game will not looks like now or they make more games of thise plase.

And difference between BIZARD and EA is. Blizard have better online services. I see theyr sides and we must say they take there more money than EA so people must more go too theyr compani. But Emperor is really better to play than Warcraft. So it is more funy.

Mozared. You are probably one of the reasons that emp would be dieing coz you hardly ever play so why not just quit altogether and go and play wc3 online, and I still believe thats its truely sad to say all this noncence about emp is dieing when if you look at the topic called

(emperor is far from dead yet) and you will see that it is growing stronger. ??? >:(