coming to ps2?

Timsvs

Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

The biggest problem will be the control, but with mouse support it should be o.k.

As for the ps2 sucking, I don't think so as I have one and the games I have kick the ass of anything seen SO FAR.

With the x-box about a year away then it had better be good because they have a lot of catching up to do.

By the way the last lot of tech demos released were not warmly recieved by the gaming press, this is not a good sign.

Don't forget the gamecube!!!

• 5 months later...
Guest Draken

Well it might get to PS2.. But it wont be as good as the PC ver.. except maybe the AI wich cant be worse..

Dramcast.. Nope.. an DC would start to burn when u have produced a single unit..

XBox is crap.. why buy an console that is an bad computer copy??

Gamecube is atleast an console.. and it seams alot more impresive then Xbox..

Heard about E3.. The demos erlier showed was to heavy for the xbox so thay had to tune down the graphics.. but the Gamecube impressed eweryone! and costing like 40% of what an Xbox will do and with better performance.. hmm hard choise..

But RTS games will always be better to PC then to any console..

I've played a "few" of the RTS' on the consoles and a few were not bad. The general rule has been pc ports sux and generally they do. The control is different but I have yet to find a real need for the mouse support. I just change the way that I play.Controlling your units is not easy but with practice you can turn it into art. I will agree PC games will always be better that the console version. As for the X-box we will have to see what the 733 mhz Pent 3 will do if all else fails it will be cannibalized.:D

the very first rts game i played was on a consol. it was the old C an C for sega saturn. it was prety good except for the lack of skirmis :( . i bought red alert and red alert retaliation for my ps. rented dune2k it sucked. then a week after that we got our comp. see if it was not for sega saturn i would have never started playing rts games.

" i want my baby back baby back chili baby back sandworm"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ben!?

Im not into consols myself but i do know that the PS2 is a major ripoff, and the xbox looks like crap, the best ive seen is the NGC (game cube) it is coming out at chrismas and its gonna be $350, unlike the $800 PS2

but i aint getting n e of them