Van Gogh Shot Dead

Well, i was wondering when it would finally happen, other people taking revenge on islamic people/houses/whatever considering all the **** they do thesedays. (not only in the netherlands)

the worst thing is: it is only a small radical group that does this. The gross of the muslim society does'nt agree whit these actions

ones again a small group makes averybody look bad :(

Oh thats flaming. then tell me your defination of flaming. "Talking to another person in a way like he's not a god"?

Come on. you put the discription "pull the fence post out of your arse and tell us your meaning", somebody says "so STFU" at me, and I am wrong for saying that person is acting stupid, because he's not using his mind (from which i didn't even said that last thing earlier).

What i was meaning is that everybody knows the punishments are totally stupid here. In my town somebody has been stabbed to death, and ONE of the murders didn't even got punishment (exept for the police 'watching him'), because they say his intelligence is the one of a child thats 7. like i give a f*ck! people like that have to be punished. that was what I was aiming for; about 99% of everybody around me agrees with this; all together, if somebody then goes in seriously "noo, life sentence is life sentence" YES i call that acting stupid.

dot.

Mozared

There's calling your system stupid, which is criticism, and calling the individual poster stupid when he notes the system.

If it is the case that you did not mean offence, you made no effort whatsoever to explain that your attacks were directed against the system rather than against the individual. In fact, that's almost impossible to construe from the text of it.