YO

syeline

hey i figured something out. if im working of my own ideas i cant write worht a darn. i suck at it. but if im assigned a detailed writing project i can kill it. can some one please give me a detailed story to write? i know this sounds wierd but i could really use a topic for something to do. i have absolutly nothing to do. ive been on my computer all day so ill check back periodically.

it sux when you have a 5 hour argument with a gurl you love and its in an aol text window.

Well this is certainly new. I'm not so sure it'll be a success, but what the heck, might as well see what happens. Howsabout we start with something with fewer rules? Fantasy, I think.

And we'll start with a stereotype. A fearsome, fire-breathing dragon has been sighted in the hills of a village, and in order to get rid of him quickly the villagers have tied a damsel to a post. A knight is wandering by...

You make up the ending. Something surprising. I've deliberately given a pretty dull startoff so that you can use your imagination a bit.

Gronthor mulled over the posibilities of this dangerous situation. the dragon was destroying his once peaceful city. The dragon ate his cattle and terrorized the hill sides. Trade routes were cut because no one wanted to have to face the dragon.

Gronthor sat in his hut and stroked his grey beard by his fire sitting in his old oak chair. the only way to subdue the dragfon is to bring him to the village he finally figured. Yes a decoy tied as if a sacrifice to lure the dragon in. But what man would volunteer. No. A peasent lady. Gron grabbed his jacket and hustled to the town square to tell of his plan.

Thouris galloped along as his mind wandered. His steel-grey eyes stared forward in concentration and unmoving determination. He left his village in search of adventure. Not knowing were he was to go he grabbed his prized items such as his fathers Afrigant sword and his fasther cloak and plate mail. he took rations aswell. His eyes began to look in wonder at what he saw before him. Skeletons of cattle, pigs and humans scattered about a praire. flamed out huts lay dotted around where hey once stood in glamour. He stopped his horse an came down on one knee and uttered a quick prayer to send the souls of the dead to peace.

Thouris could not believe the destruction scattered about him. not wanting to be open in the prairie for long and suffer the same painful death as these poor souls. Uttering another quick prayer he hopped onto his horse and galloped away as fast as possible into the cloaking shadow of the forest.

hows that? i gtg now ill type more tommorrow after drill practice i gotta go now

I did say I'd reserve comment until it was finished, and that's what I'm going to do. Still, if you insist, I'm not completely devoid of comments...

Somewhat simplistic so far, there doesn't appear to be much depth to either the characters or the situation (don't blame me, it's your job :P). Still, there's room to improve. That's why I'm waiting until the rest of it, I want to see if anything develops.

• 4 weeks later...

Thouris sat in the woods and just meditated and thought over the thing that could have caused so much damage. Many thoughts wandered through his mind as he sat in the cloaking shadow of the forest. His features lit up by the fire cooking his dinner. his dark black hair combed down and back from his helmet. his light steel mail coat shined from the light of the fire. his eyes stared forwrd in the utmost look of concentration. his darh grey eyes stared as if boring holes into the tree in front of him. 

Sudden ly a loud roaring hiss sound came from the mountain side and a huge figure shot out of an opening and all to soon Thouris realized what it was and he put his fire out and jumped into a clutter of bushes to hide. the dragon began to swoop down to the forest.

Gronthor stood upon his platform in the middle of the town and shouted his words out.

"This dragon has terrorized u for to long. we need to stop him" he declared in a loud voice.

"but we have tried to kill thy dragon and our efforts were fruitless" screamed a peasent man

"yeh what shall we do if he destroys our efforts and we cant spare anymore soldiers to this beast. He has destroyed to much and he will keep on destroying and sending troops up there will anger him more and cause pointless deaths." yelled another man

"those were uncoordinated off the top assaults. Now i have a plan and it shall work with your cooperation. and a volunteer"

"oh really what is thy plan Gronthor sacrifice somebody and try to ambush the dragon."

Gronther looked blank for a a second and smiled. Instantly it dawned on the peoples faces and the looked shocked and angry and yelled their out rage

"you crazy old man" "why dont we sacrifice you" "you'll never be able to show your face again if this fails" were things they yelled at him.

Jericea came from the crowd and climberd on stage and proclaimed she would be the person to be the bait for thee dragon. the crowd fell silent and stared at her.

"Jericea NO how can you do this. youll be killed for sure. that dragon spares no body and it certainly wont spare something tied up." screamed her despaired father. Jericea told her father it was the only way" i swear Gronthor if harm comes to her  will be your head"

"if we work together then we should be able to slay this beast. but it requires time, patience and cooperation. if we start now we should be ready in 2 days from here.

"HERITH IS COMING" yelled a scout from the search tower. A loud screech was heard as the drago flew of the forest and shot flames and erupted the trees on fire.

The street was a mass of running and screaming people. They tried to hide in underground caves built for this jumping into the lake and everywhere they could. the animals herded into safety and out of the dragons view.

more to come l8er guyts im in school right now and suppose to be doing a project

yeah at school i couldnt get into the word program so im sorry about that and i had to type it fast ill run it through my microsoft word when i have time. im to tired right now cuz i went to maryland and back to see my grandpa and its a 3 hour car trip to and from and we went out for dinner for 3 hours and then left and when i got home i went to homecoming dance so im beat

lol look i dont have time to type a story when im suppose to be looking up math facts for a story. i just quickly jotted some stuff down. *notcie: please do not post grammar problems in your comments as i know i do not type with the best grammar and i dont need constant reminders.*

• 2 weeks later...

Used Word to spell-check.

Story:

Thouris sat in the woods and just meditated and thought over the thing that could have caused so much damage. Many thoughts wandered through his mind as he sat in the cloaking shadow of the forest. His features lit up by the fire cooking his dinner. His dark black hair combed down and back from his helmet. His light steel mail coat shined from the light of the fire. His eyes stared forward in the utmost look of concentration. His dark grey eyes stared as if boring holes into the tree in front of him. 

Suddenly a loud roaring hiss sound came from the mountain side and a huge figure shot out of an opening and all too soon Thouris realized what it was and he put his fire out and jumped into a clutter of bushes to hide. The dragon began to swoop down to the forest.

Gronthor stood upon his platform in the middle of the town and shouted his words out.

"This dragon has terrorized u for to long. We need to stop him" he declared in a loud voice.

"But we have tried to kill thy dragon and our efforts were fruitless" screamed a peasant man

"yes what shall we do if he destroys our efforts and we can