a interesting question...

I see the Ordos serpent has more than one head. A game of double-team huh?

Well acutally I was being sarcastic about that because I never denied it to begin with no where in my posts do you see that fact denied( the jihad is what I am refering to although the number you give is questionable).;D That is the "fact" you and Shaddam_Corrino chose to exploit in our discussion very damaging towards my side of the discussion but that has nothing to do with my being right or wrong. Yes, maybe Paul could have done more to stop the jihad or maybe not remember no matter what he did his "prescient visions" still showed the jihad taking place. Example Dune page 307 "And again he remembered the vision of fanatic legions following the green and black banner of the Atreides, pillaging and burning across the universe in the name of their prophet Muad'Dib. That must not happen, he told himself. and if you continue reading over to page 309 you'll see Paul did not want it to happen but really did not know how to stop it. This is why I can't agree with you guys on some aspects of this discussion it's not something I'm making up it's in the book you should get a copy and read it.;D At least Paul wasn't communist that's funny.:)

Yes we had it... now I remember! :)

I still think Paul could have easily stopped the Jihad, but that doesn't really matter. Even if he knew that the Jihad was inavoidable, he could have at least tried his best to stop it! Any good man would have told the fremen to stop! And if that failed, he should have killed himself to clear his name. If I saw a genocide being done in my name, I'd kill myself to show to the stupid fremen that their prophet is all too human!

But we should continue this in the "Good and evil" topic. I'll copy and paste the above paragraph to there.