Current Prices on Emperor Games

GUNWOUNDS

i removed the auctions that were already won.

Some are closing soon ... better bid now if you want one guys !!

P.S. - Mord dont worry the seller will just manually remove your bid its not a big deal... altho i dont see where you bid the 126...

anyways mord just  bid on another.. better hurry they are all closing fast.

did u not just read my post i just bid 126 fuckin dollars on  one omfg what am i  going to do

What you're meant to do is within an hour of bidding, retract your bid. I can't remember how you do this step by step, but I have found it before.

Anyway, eBay bids up to your maximum, it doesn't bid that amount straight off. So long as you don't get into a bidding war with a prat, you should be a proud owner of a possibly slightly expensive version of E:BFD.

Congrats !  8)

What you're meant to do is within an hour of bidding, retract your bid. I can't remember how you do this step by step, but I have found it before.

Anyway, eBay bids up to your maximum, it doesn't bid that amount straight off. So long as you don't get into a bidding war with a prat, you should be a proud owner of a possibly slightly expensive version of E:BFD.

Congrats !