The wrong Symbols

Face-Dancer

Hi again

I did some checking from our books. The Juva date should be 1310 (not that anyone would be really interested, but I don't like to leave errors).

I also found my commandant relatives name and there is a slight problem as his last name was at the time of death Viren and I don't know when they had changed it. Viren is swedish and as almost all of the leaders at the time were either swedish speaking or russians it is clear that a non finnish name was a benefit. There is a hint though, Virrat was a long time home for us. His name is sometimes even writen Virren (not swedish). Anyway could it have been that his reputation was so bad that the family decided to take the old name back and still kept the tittle. I cannot check that but look what they write about him.

http://www.marxists.org/archive/trotsky/works/1930-hrr/ch13.htm

In Kronstadt the revolution was accompanied by an outbreak of bloody vengeance against the officers, who attempted, as though in horror at their own past, to conceal the revolution from the sailors. One of the first victims to fall was Admiral Viren, who enjoyed a well-earned hatred. A number of the commanding staff were arrested by the sailors. Those who remained free were deprived of arms.

Sorry, this is in German but you know how to use the Babelfish.

There's an error in this text: he was chief of the fortress, not the fleet.

http://www.anarchismus.at/txt4/kronstadt4.htm

Knapp elf Jahre hielt die tr

• 3 weeks later...

The Harkonnen in the games, the miniseries, the film, are all different to the Harkonnen in the books. And, depending on the game to which you're referring (I presume it's Emperor), make a distinction between Sardaukar and House Corrino: They are not necessarily the same.

The Harkonnen in the games, the miniseries, the film, are all different to the Harkonnen in the books. And, depending on the game to which you're referring (I presume it's Emperor), make a distinction between Sardaukar and House Corrino: They are not necessarily the same.

If we don't count that funny Xavier in "historical" books, Harkonnens are always personalizing evil characteristics. Baron is like a carrier of label "there cannot be something worse than me". I would say there is minimal difference. Just in most of Dune books they haven't such influence as in all other things, based on mainly first book.