Hitman 2: Silent Assasin

Procyon

Anyone have played this game? Is one of the best game I have ever played, but I got a problem.

I`m stuck in the third mission in St. Petersburg, where I must rescue the captured general.

I can`t activate the bomb, so it can destroy the sewer wall. I press fire, it activates but the bomb still in my hand, and if i press the remote bomb control, it doesn`t explode.

Thats the only thing I need to finish the mission.

Well I haven't playeid the second one but I have finished the first one(Codename 47) a couple of times and I own but haven't playeid Hitman 3: Contracts. One was good, don't know almost anything about 2 and I'm jet to try 3.

First of all why would activate the bomb still your hand without placing it near the wall in the first place Procyon. Your actions are about to cause you serious health problems.

You have to get close enough to the wall, go directly to where the hole in the wall is located and then place the bomb there. You can do this by pressing the "g" key on your keyboard if you have changed the default settings.

I`ve pressed the "g" key before (without activating) and the character just drop the bomb and it explodes near me, even if I`m close to the wall. I also tried holding the "g" key 2-3 seconds.

Hmmmm did you use a cheat to get the bomb? If you did that is why it will not work for you.

Try again to get as close to the wall as you can, until the message '[red]close enough to drop bomb[/red]' appears.

Enter inventory and equip the bomb

Drop it close to the wall (don't 'use' it.. DROP IT, like you would drop a weapon or any other item)

Equip the remote

Stand back make sure the agent does too.

Detonate the bomb by firing the remote

Procyon you sux remind me to never have you on my team in any teamplays. 

What do you mean with that? >:(

I replayed the mission from start and finally I can drop the bomb without explosions that kill me.

I don`t see any resolution options in the graphics menu.

• 3 weeks later...

Yo proc!

I did answer your question in tecnical topic,have you checked it?

Try this:

if you have disabled the autorun feature you must right click youre cd-rom and choose explore,then auto run icon and configure, whoala ,happy hunting.

If you run into some problems I am more than willing to help you (has finished  the game on easy),so far on expert I have 5 silent assasins ratings( No alarm trapped )the only thing you get is a sawn off shut gun and after 5times in a row you get  a m5 machine gun.

M.Rieper as Cybo

P.S Don`t you just love the Piano String