Nationstates

Dunenewt

Alright, I'm back. My old country (Draconis IV) was deleted when I took a few weeks break a while ago and I was so pissed off that I didn't re-join. Still, I've got a new nation now, waiting for a Fed2k region...

I played this game before. It really isn't too much fun. You end up deciding on the same issues over and over again, and there's no way to really interact with other nations other than using the UN. Nationstates is basically a forum. We should just write a program for Dune2k where everyone makes a feudal house, copy/paste the same issues, and then let people build armies.

I was thinking of making a game or something of that sort. Very basic code, attack/defense values, initiative, stuff like that. The problem is that I'm learning how to program as I go along, which is slowing things up. I'm sure if I found someone who actually knew what he was doing as well as had access to the forum, we could probably do something. But, it'd be tough to work everything out. And Gob probably doesn't want us touching the forum in places only he is allowed to touch.