about Emperor!!!!!!

foxnerd

Can anyone tell me why i should buy this game. because all my friends from dune2k online say it sux becasue it is slow to play online. now since icant play dune anymore because of that error in my other post i am pissed. so i might get emperor now. but i want to know if it is good to play online.? just wondering.

Too be honset it does lag online. However all 3d RTS's to date do lag alot online. The gameplay in Emperor is fast and furious yet slow and strategic, its hard to explain. Its got lots of tactics and replay value, but its not flawless. The AI is very good at times, and crappy sometimes, it seems to have multiple personalities. The pathfinding could use some fine tuning as well. But overall its quite worth the investment.

Guest Duke castigula

Emperor is defeitely worth it to buy, great game, I am still anewbie but love doing battle int his game.

Okkkk ..... .welll it sounds like you guys like this game... i went to the store the other day to find out how much it costs. get this ..... the price was fricken 50$.. man i am gonna wait till that comes down a bit or just buy it on ebay or something. man that is just too expensive. dontcha think so? MoiDib what is your problem dude. why cant you install it.

My copy was $35 at EB no less....well worth the dough, since I have definitely gotten $35 of pure gaming pleasure out of it thus far (although I would get more if cheese-muffs would stop quitting games while I'm blowing their bases up).

Yeahh well guys i just got it... so do any of you play online so maybe i can see you and you guys might help me out :)? lol but yeah i got mine on ebay for 22 dollars... with dune2k with it.. lol soo eyah got to look for the dealss yay ayy ay ay ya