TOURNEY IDEA

KALONY

hey guys....,

maybe someone of u know me, maybe not...im not that long in emp as u elite pls....but so what. i love the game, and i love the idea of a tourney, but no tourney works really. so i was thinking abaut.

the problem is, that no1 take the time realy. u know, when i want something, than i left school forthe day, or wake up in the middle of the knight and so on.....just for real want.

i know, that we all play just for fun, and not for materials. just friends and fun.

but i think, a tourney will work, if there is a price to win. A GOAL.

so my first idea was, that anyone who want to join, has to pay an obligatory dollar, and the winner gets in the end the money....it wont be much, but its a price, wich u can fight for.....but warskum say, that the most of u may be to young for this. to young to pay.

so my second idea is, that someone can donate a price. someone, who want the tourney really. like me. an example:

i would like to give maybe 20 $ maybe another ppl would do this...in the end we have 50 or 100 or whatever, so we can buy a funny thing with it, or just fight for the money.

i hope u understand this (my english is not that good...*lol*)...and dont think, i will do it for the money....i will not WIN....i will do it just to get a real working tourney....

WHAT DO U GUYS THINKING ABAUT??????

KALONY

ps.: plz no pissed of replies, cause i speak abaut money...its just an idea!!!

Good idea in principle KALONY  ;).

IMO the trouble with tourney orgainised so far is down to participation and coordination, everyones say yea i'm in but then due to having a life outside Dune(is that possible) they cant actually get together and play.

Time differences, days people play etc.

Perhaps the way to do a tourney is to say a 1vs1 tourney will be held on xxx day at xxx gmt all who can play between those time join then match against each other. (running proxy) so results are logged whoever has the most wins is the winner.

less participation but at least it should get played ;) the organiser would just nee to set parimeters of play ie map cash prebuilt fow etc and all just host and play between set time 0nce against each other. :-

You only understand the value of a $ when you put it in Skittles; Thanks Dark, I was about to sign up ! Phew ! ::)

If the problem with tourneys is that the times and days cannot be arranged, then why not play in tourneys with the people you usually meet online, at least tourney or not, they will likely be there.

They wont have to make any special arrangements. So I would play with kalony, alchemi and all those I see online usually, while people that wouldnt usually see me online wouldnt be in the tourney because we know we would never play each other.

I know it kinds defeats some of the purpose of a tourney, but if they never actually start, better a half tourney then none, right ?

yeahhh why not....good idea....

when we are online and makle a 1vs1, we said before, that the result will be signed up here (equal wich ppl i play). thats all....we need just some rules, maybe that i cant play one ppl more than 3 times or something like that..

IM IN.....KALONY

How about just "The Idea Of A Tourney" (W/out skiddles)  ;D

I haven't played forever. I miss the good 'ol days. But my emperor is down and i'll probably just bug off and play call of duty.

[OT] Me and you still gotta play CoD King [/OT]

• 2 weeks later...