Maps from the Map-Editor

Guest Meik88

Hello guys !!!!!!!!!!

:'(

We have a big problem with the maps from thise site!!!!!!!!!

when one player open a game and chose one map and the other player, who come in the game, doent have the maps.

All player had download the new maps!!!!!!!!!!

And the file names are the same

HELP please its very IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS please e-mail me or write in the topic

you can kinda tell whare westwood took some short cuts in emp. for enstince you cant pick a song you want to listen to. all of westwoods preveious games even  the old C&C had that ability. Some of the land is messed up.  Someone was killing many of my infantry units i found out he had 7 snipers hidden right in the infantry rock. and no they were not elite.

If a trooper fires a missile at one of your units and it goes down the ramp the missile passes through the rock like air. That is nuts and once some of my units were on the cliff with another enemy unit directly below them. Those units just kept their weapons trained on the enmey unit and got massacared by contaminators!

To bad there isn't a way to make the maps smaller. I mean from the size you would think the entire thing graphics and all were in it. If that is the case it should be just the info needed to compile the map. (where goes where) and maps would be way smaller. Oh well at least there is a map editor :)

Just before I say what I'm going to say: I appreciate Emperor and think Westwood did a good job on it.

What I'm going to say: I don't see why everybody says: 'Emperor is brilliant because it is Westwood's try at the 3d world'. THAT IS NO EXCUSE! I think it's not very nice to buy some company "test" for R300!  

• 3 weeks later...

That isn't a problem really... Westwood did that on purpose. It was the same way with Dune 2000.

???

How can we play on westwood ? you mean if we have maps we can'y play on their site?I just tried a new map with my buddy and it's telling me he doesn't have it and he does ???

???