Saddam's Pics were Racist

In response Nav, let me ask why we need to see more pictures of him?  Further, if we were, then it could be claimed by some that they were breaking the Geneva act (I think it is that one) and that no POWs could be "shown off."  We will see more pictures of him in due time, infact I can garuntee that there will be a picture of him and Bush come out soon.

*most* Americans need to see more pictures of him to erase their animalistic images of him from their brains and replace it with a human image so that they do not have racist feelings for Muslims. yes i know this is not logical BUT when you realize that the average person is a blithering idiot - that's what must be done.

if i did not see the "new" pics of Saddam then that is because they were not broadcast with same RACIST ZEAL as the filthy pics of him were.

Hmm... if you take a look on CNN, you will see that in between their commercials, they often have pictures of places in Arab countries (you know when you see a building and everything happens quickly around it). And what about "Time" magazine? Their latest "big news" was about women in Arab states, their future and so on. Back to CNN, they even posted news about Egypts "westernisation", how Bill Gates visited them and showed his MicroSoft stuff there...

Besides, only because they show one person, and in this case a dictator who kill tens of thousands, it doesn't mean all Iraquis are like him. If they would post MANY pictures, each day, on terrorists and criminals with Arabic nationality, and claim that "this is what they are", and "what they do because they won't work like 'normal people'", then it would be clearly considered as propaganda.

----------

PS: If you're really interested in conspiracies, then you may wonder why the Iraq War 2003 ended on May 1st (same day, but in 1776, that the Illuminati was created), or why Saddam was captured on the date of 13th (unlucky number in the US, but can be found all over the "famous" one dollar US bill, along with the all seeing eye in the pyramid) ;) ...

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm... if you take a look on CNN, you will see that in between their commercials, they often have pictures of places in Arab countries (you know when you see a building and everything happens quickly around it). And what about "Time" magazine? Their latest "big news" was about women in Arab states, their future and so on. Back to CNN, they even posted news about Egypts "westernisation", how Bill Gates visited them and showed his MicroSoft stuff there...

Besides, only because they show one person, and in this case a dictator who kill tens of thousands, it doesn't mean all Iraquis are like him. If they would post MANY pictures, each day, on terrorists and criminals with Arabic nationality, and claim that "this is what they are", and "what they do because they won't work like 'normal people'", then it would be clearly considered as propaganda.

----------

PS: If you're really interested in conspiracies, then you may wonder why the Iraq War 2003 ended on May 1st (same day, but in 1776, that the Illuminati was created), or why Saddam was captured on the date of 13th (unlucky number in the US, but can be found all over the "famous" one dollar US bill, along with the all seeing eye in the pyramid) ;) ...

agreed ... however the dollar bill reference (including the twin towers) is interesting.. however i heard if you take the flight numbers of the 9/11 flights and change them into wind ding fonts.. it shows a plane crashing into a building.

False. False false false false false. Just like that fake passage from Nostradamus which apparently predicted the 11/9 attacks. People just make these things up (check the terms "pseudo-event", "moral panic", and "imbicile").

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder,

Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",

The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- attrib. Nostradamus 1654

FAKE: http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus.htm

Quran (verse 9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace

FAKE: http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_quran_911.htm

1 open up microsoft word

2 in a new document type NYC in capitals

3 highlight and change the font size to 72

4 then change the font to 'webdings' - interesting

5 now change the font to 'wingdings' - even more interesting!

and

One of the planes that hit the trade centre towers was flight number : Q33NY

1) Open a new Word document and type in capital letters Q33NY

2) highlight it

3) enlarge the font to 48

4) click on Font Style and select "Wingdings"

They both work, but still FAKE: http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blwingdings.htm

A site that's well worth a look :) their general 9/11 index begins here: http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blxterror.htm

If you take a look on the different messages, you will see that there is a mix between Saddam and the fundamentlists. But, keep in mind that Iraq was, under Saddam, a *laicist* nation. And now, the door is open for some fundamentalists to catch the power. Furthermore, the fact that they are not representated in the iraqi government is for them a means to say tha USA are invadors who want to fight the Muslims in general.

As to the issue of new pictures of Saddam, I maintain that he is being tortured and interrogated in violation of the Geneva Conventions, and therefore the United States is not willing to release photos of him which could evince that.

And I'd also like to say this: Illuminati my foot.