Rusty!!!!!!!!!!

Kuyaz

:'( snif... im very damn rusty... i have lost all battles against everyone at emperor... lolz.... im hating this..... need some practice heheh... hey guys... one more thing.. i cant get online with my old kuyaz account so im gonna be there as Lordcelts... if u guys wanted to know who was that guy.. well now u know it  8) L.B.Z. Players COME BACK WE NEED TO PRACTICE LOLZ WE ARE VERY RUSTIES NOW!!!  >:(

LOL Man what u said is true ... now we are suxing.. but i just lose like 3 times max in one day playing emperor... the rest u know  ;D but i still feeling that is not the same.. i lose control over my units easily lol....  :- call ganseng someday and we will practice... well his freaky computer wont even load lol... just kiddin hehe  i have new bo hehehhe 5 bo

huhu .. who tells u that i care about that .. if he want to boot just boot me.. i dont care... who tell u that when someone got the same ip adress u are the same guy that the one that has the same ip too???? maybe im in his house or he in my house using the same freaky computer ???? dont u ever go to ur friend