The lost house and pauls early life

jav barri

Does anyone know the name of the house who's name was removed from all history books after they used nukes on earth? ??? its mention in the prequels. I like them to include it in a book sometime maybe another dune legends series. I heard that after dune 7, another book or books are being planned, featuring pauls early life.

Hmmm....dunenovels.com only says: This possible trilogy will be written covering the early years of Paul.  This will take place after the "Prelude to Dune" novels.

So it will probably indeed talk about Paul still on Caladan. I thought I read somewhere that it would focus on Paul's years on Dune, but I was probably wrong, then.

I believe this is "house vernius". They were the ones whos  planet was taken over by the Tlelaxu or how ever its spelled. This could be innacurate but i believe it is correct. In fact now im thinking about it and i can almost gaurantee it. The son of house vernius then went to stay with house attreides where lots of crazy stuff happened and the daughter of house V went insane and kill ppl balh blah blah. SO i think its house vernius.