best mino, drone and ordos mortar counter

tutuco21

Counter minos with inkvines or fremen elites.

Counter drones with rocket troops or mongeese/Ordos APCs.

Counter Mortars with small groups of fremen elites.

Fremen elites? thats a new unit? ???

well, kill minos with inkivines, assault, lasers, deviators, devastators, fremen fedaykin.

Mortars by moving scouts or fremn in the iddle of them they they shoot and kill themself, if u use a fremn good u can kill them all with just 1 fremn by moving him close to a group of mortars so ur frem becomes visible then just move it away and the mortars will kill themself. or just use fremn, cobra, inkivines.

Drones with troopers or drones.

i dont want to be rude but...dont tell me to counter minos with davastator or deviator.. firts the devastator needs a advanced cariall an this combo comes way after the oponent have minos.. i know that devastators works but this is for long games and this tatics is olllllld. the deviator is worst because they come late and most of the ordos player dont focus the game on geting a starport... i want new aproachs on this questions

i dont want to be rude but...dont tell me to counter minos with davastator or deviator.. firts the devastator needs a advanced cariall an this combo comes way after the oponent have minos.. i know that devastators works but this is for long games and this tatics is olllllld. the deviator is worst because they come late and most of the ordos player dont focus the game on geting a starport... i want new aproachs on this questions

• 1 month later...