Junigard game thread - This is where you play

Cyborg

"Servents? Does nobody have peaceful intentions tonight?" Elv'tyrr sighed. He was still mostly unable to see, but had heard the approach of the stranger long before the invisibility spell had released. Keen drow senses told him of the armour, and the height of the speaker from his voice. He knew nothing of the sword, but heard Turgon mention a warrior, and thus worked out that there was some form of weapon in the speaker's hands.

"Who are you, Theodore Groul?" He asked, mentally preparing several spells as he talked, "And why are you out here? I find it more than a little coincidental that someone should happen upon exactly the same cave that we have this far from any towns or cities that are not dwarvern. And you are not a dwarf." He added.

TO: Leivan

When you woke up the next morning, you noticed to your delight that no one had been around. The sun shone brightly and the sky was free of clouds. A perfect day for adventures.

TO: Elv'tyrr

"I, young lads, am both a doer and undoer of good." Groul said, and looked at you. He stopped smiling before he continued. "Like you. It was because of this evening's happenings I thought I should ask you to join me." His twisted smile appeared again. "There aren't too many of our kin, you know."

• 3 weeks later...