Hey guys whats shaking?

CERBERUS

I see some of u still play with this new ladder which is good :)

Iv been playing The Frozen Throne since its release its going pretty well.

If any1 of the old emp players i know play wc3 u can look me up..well us actually in clan RoCV channel Northrend (euro server). Myself, Kebab, ear, bossofpig, max, jtripper and scaran all members. ;)

I also play from time to time on Azeroth under Gorbad-Ironclaw.

Hi Cerberus. Long time. Just stopped in for a bit and saw your message. You were one of the good ones for sure. Anyhow, I play Generals a lot now, not WC3. I have it, but the Orcs, Elves, and Creepy Crawlers just don't do it for me.

Just wanted to say hi. Later.

Actually, Generals is very much alive and kicking. Sure, when the Zero Hour expansion came out a lot of people, including myself, went right out and bought it. But the original Generals is a much more balanced game right now, and many people DON'T move on to the next big thing since they are quite happy with what they play. Just look at this forum and see how many people are still hanging onto Emperor despite its current state.

I'll tell you something, though: If Westwood were still around and supporting Emperor and making patches and an expansion for it, I would still be playing it. Emperor, IMHO, is still the best RTS game ever made

hey yeah i kinda thought most of u would be playing Generals..i refused to buy it after seeing first hand what happened to emp and renegade.

Say what u want about blizzard but they support thier games allright and battlenet is top notch. Wc3 is a great game and the competition is insane as is the micro required to beat those gosu players.

True the support of blizzard is excellent and that of ea just sux, but this is the last game im buying from ea anyhow, i just wanted a replacement for emp.

I got bored of wc and zh is good, with some patching this game could be very good. So im sticking around and try and win some titles.

Cerb how are u guys going in wc, u playing any tourny's or is it just for fun?

Well i play orc which is the weakest race this patch by some distance in solo. So when 1.13 comes out i expect to lvl up a bit more..the blizz tournys can be ok but the start times can be bad so i often miss them (they take too long anyways).

Not played any cash tournys in TFT altho i played a few in classic. That was my high point of classic reaching semi of a cash tourny beating some good players along the way (Akrobatik being 1 of them) but eventually lost to a pro orc player called WiZard in the semi.

ah nice one, i knew akrobatik and he was one of the top players when i played.

Sux that u guys dont play zh but u do have a point as to why not buy it, ea just sux but if they can get more balance in zh this game will get very big.

Well i play orc which is the weakest race this patch by some distance in solo. So when 1.13 comes out i expect to lvl up a bit more..the blizz tournys can be ok but the start times can be bad so i often miss them (they take too long anyways).

Not played any cash tournys in TFT altho i played a few in classic. That was my high point of classic reaching semi of a cash tourny beating some good players along the way (Akrobatik being 1 of them) but eventually lost to a pro orc player called WiZard in the semi.

when u say classic do u mean roc? ive seen some replays of top tourny games they look fun. Problem with wc3 is i find i dont get addicted, i get bored after 10-20 games each time i take it up.

you know what the biggest replay site for wc3 is?