First screenshot!

Dude_Doc

Okay, the "thing" is a modification for Half-Life 1, not the new Half-Life (2) that is coming (probably) soon (next year?). Anyways, it will be single-player, but, it will be an action-kind of single player with.... let's say, interesting levels. Basically, every "imortant" conspiracy there are, so to say.

Now, when I complete this "mod", it will only have new textures and sound (visuals + voices/sounds ;) ), which means that I will distribute the game to anyone (for free) who wants to play, or improve it (maybe redo 3D and stuff, and making the mod better).

Let's just say this is a "project" dedicated to free software and a free internet hehe... ;)

Well... in that case I have to dissapoint you. A Deus Ex movie is in fact being made. Some say around the end of 2004 or maybe 2005, and there is rumours that Warren Spector and some director from Dimension films has already written the screenplay.

But don't worry, as soon as you see this movie, you'll start feeling better:

http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=6349B67B-CE8D-4773-A6E6-0B5C75465712

;)

Do I have good news or what? Guess one million times what... Deus Ex 3, yes, you read it right, DEUS EX 3 (like in tree but with a "h" between "t and "ree") is coming!

www.planetdeusex.com <---Check out the news!

Oh, and there is a rumour that the Deus Ex: Invisible War demo is going to be released 12/03/03, in some 20 days from now! Let's only hope it will work on my comp...

Well, it is said that Spector is going to continue with DX3. And I myself hope it to be a trilogy, just like you said, I don't want it to be overdone. Or it will end up being another X-Files with super-children-soldiers, thousands of different aliens, and a probable invasion in 10 years and so on...

As many of you may know, I am woking completely alone on my mod, and besides this I have homework and stuff to do, so my time isn't exactly friendly. I am currently working with two different maps, 2 and 3, and I will post some screenies once I think I am done with them... hehe, sound little like an usual game/mod developper, don't I?

However, there is more to Deus Ex: Invisible War. This may be both "good" or "bad", depending on your computer. Yes, that's right, it is (how I see it) now sure what the requirements for DX2 will be:

http://www.ionstorm.com/forum/viewthread.asp?page=1&pagesize=20&forum=AMB_AP619612110&id=30482

Me, I can run the game, except for my graphic card, which I will change in a near future. Else, I'll just have to enjoy DX2 on low graphics and 16 bit. But life is hard, isn't it?

::)

And to make it even more funny, I've done a fictional movie poster myself for the Deus Ex movie, hehe... check the attachment.

Mind: I'm going to send this to www.planetdeusex.com , so be on watch for this masterpiece there LOL...

[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]