FED2K RPG 3

The_Sadukar

"Do you want to buy it?"

Cyborg hands Jack Leaf the glass eye.

"It's of no use to me, because I'm a magician, no wizard here... I incant spells with my hands and my mind, I cannot use ingredients, something that unfortunately limit my repertoir a bit.

My spells come from the understanding of magic, almost as a language. An extremely hard one to learn though, and as you can see, I'm not very good at it."

Looking down at the glass eye, Cyborg starts to gently waving his hand to get Jacks concentration back on the trade. "Only five pounds for it, look, it's quality."

"Then let's go."

And so they began their long journey. When they reached Technical Support forum, they saw users whining about their mouses, screens, rams and of course about that, why Emperor doesn't work.

"Hmm. This place is strange, but we should rest here." mr. Leaf says to Cyborg.

"Magician, lad, magician," Cyborg said in a way that told you about how often people made the mistake of mixing those two titles up. "Well, I just have to do my things first, then I can help you with preventing the flame war," he offered Jack. "That is if you want the help," he added.