GTA....San Andres!

Mihail

Sighing he placed his drink down, getting a odd glare from his companion he looked up into Tony's eyes.

"Tony..I need for you to do me a favor..." The man nodded and waved for Sharp to continue.

"I have a son named Ean, cutest little three year old you'll ever see." Tony gave him a odd glare.

"I need you to take him in Tony, I need you to get him out of a life of crime and turn him into a fine man that doesn't need killing. The reason is...You don't do all the crazy shit I do and not get more enemies then you can count and I'm not sure of my future, but I need a place for him..."

Tony said nothing for a moment....

Sharp.....what do you think we run a tea shop or something....raising your son wouldent exactally keep him away from crime....

Ya know what im sayin.......

Im not sure if you know what your asking......you know what we are , if your wanting him to not be around any crime you should reconsider what your asking me....

But,.........

You are my friend and if you wish me to take the boy under my wing and keep him out of trouble I will do that for you. He will lead a good life and I can assure you get only the best of everything.

I would consider it an honor to take care of your boy.

Its up to you..........

Sharp snickered slightly and sighed. "Your right, and I knew it...I appreciate it Tony, the kid'll be here tonight at 7 p.m. He reached in his pocket and took out two packages.

"Open this one at 10 p.m tonight, and give this to my son in a few years." With that he once more reached into his pockets and came back with two sawed off shotguns.

"I got to do something, I'll talk to you later" and with that he disappeared.

Tony smiled*

Anytime...

Now sit the fuck down.

The man refused*

Tony sighed*

The guard behind jackal hit him on the shoulders and he fell to the ground*

Tony: SIT THE F.U.C.K down!

The man got up from the ground and sat in a chair...

Tony: Loose the smart ass comebacks too....

Now, I hear you have some merchandise for me, whatcha ya got?

Tony said nothing.....

his angry expression melted off his face and was replaced by a sad one*

Tony grabbed his drinking glass on his desk and hurled it at the wall and then ran his hand over his slicked back hair*

Tony: Find out when the funeral is....

The guard nodded and left the room as the door closed behind him*

Tony sighed with a glum look on his face and leaned back in his chair*

Sighing he suddenly remembered the package which Sharp had given him, in the desk before him. Nodding at the guard to watch Jackle he reached in the desk and retrieved it. He opened it and gazed down at a will, everything left to his son. Muttering he was about to close the package again when he realized there were two DVD

Tony sighed*

Tony: It all sounds so nice.....I see it only fitting for a few crates of each. And if you have any of those mp5's that the swat team uses I want those too.

Only give me lets say 5 desert eagles, im not passin that shit out to just anybody as you can see I already have one.

Tony pulls his Custom Golden with silver design .44 Desert Eagle*

Tony grins and puts it back in his sholder holster*

Anyways,

And I also understand that you have a minigun, that would be nice too.

Oh and a few crates of ammo for each weapon.

That sound pretty good for now.

Got a few of each. The mini-gun...fuck,I'm gonna miss that....Anyways,as soon as my face has stopped being a fucking purple balloon,I'll go tell my men. We also got a nice mercenary around here,if you want to use him, phone us,but only the firs few jobs are free. You better make em hard..."

He grinned.

"So,your best mans dead? Shame,he really is good at...persuading people..."

He grinned again.

Tony smiled*

Tony: Havent you learned not to tell me what im gonna do yet?

You will work for aslong as I wish you to, until I feel proper compensation.

And you arnt going anywhere, you will remain my ...guest until we recive what I wish....

You will make all the arrangements by phone.

And another thing, you shut your face about Sharp....one more fuckin word...I dare you to say something........

Tony was inraged*

After sharp dieing, having to take in a kid and watch out for him, dealing with jackie the blade and jackal the rage over powered him and he blew*

Tony got up so fast his chair fell back and jumped across his desk at jackal...

Tony landed on top of jackal and started pummiling him maddly with his fists and on his fingers he had big gold rings so each blow felt like a brass knuckel to the face*

Tony: I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!!

Tony was fureously beating on jackal punch after punch until blood again was shed.

Two guards ran in and tried to get tony off but tony slugged one guard and he fell back knocked out and the other just stood back and than pulled off tony*

Tony broke free and started kickin the limp jackal*

The guard grabbed him but was elbowed in the face and punched in the face*

Tommy ran in*

Tommy: WHAT THE HELL!

Tommy quicky ran and grabbed tony, tony ran away and grabbed a bat and started whackin jackal*

4 huge guards ran in and grabbed tony and pulled him out of the room*

Tommy: Take him to his room, get his gun off him and keep a close watch on him til he calms down*

Tommy looked at the almost lifeless jackal*

Tommy: take him upstairs and clean him up*

Jackal was picked up and takin up stairs and tommy closed the office door*

The small boy was playing with his shirt and than put his collar in his mouth*

Tony: Yes that is correct, take him to the guest bedroom two doors down from my room. That is his room now. If he came with any belongings have them taken there.

And clear my schedual for tomorrow, im takin the kid out to buy some things.

The guard nodded and took the boys hand and the two left the room*

Meanwhile jackals limp body was lieing on a table*

A man was whiping off the blood and cleaning the cuts and bandaging them up*

After he was all patched up the man set his arm back and put it in a sling and put his sholder back in the socket*

About a half an hour later the man was set in a bed sleeping*

Two guards stood watch*

Outside, lightning flashed and thunder rumbled*

It was about 1 am as a violent storm went on. *

Tony closed the door to his office and walked out to walk to his room but before his opened his door he glanced two doors down*

Tony walked down the hall and quietly opened the door to the boys room*

As he entered lightning flashed and he saw the boy was crunched up sitting on a chair in the corner with his blanket rapped around him*

Tony walked over to the boy*

Tony: Ean you should be sleeping....

Tony picked up the boy and walked over to the large queen size bed and set the boy down on it and pulled the covers over the boy.

Tony: Its alright buddy, Uncle Tony aint gonna let nothin hurt ya....

Tony ran his hand through the boys hair and patted him on the cheek, tucked in the boy and walked tword the door*

Just then lightning flashed followed by a huge sound of thunder, the boy jumped and made a little noise and pulled the covers over his head*

Tony sighed and smiled and walked back over to the bed*

He pulled down the covers and the boy was shaking* Tony pulled a chair over next to the bed*

He sat down in the chair*

Tony: Il stay with ya lil guy.

The boy shortly after fell asleep*

And Tony also fell asleep on the chair*

The next day Tony turned on the television and then quickly flipped to a local news channel. Getting a drink out of his cabnet he sat down and turned the volume up.

"Today in local news: Twelve police officers are dead and several hundreds of thousands of property has been destroyed."

Tony only laughed slightly and started to sip his drink. And it wasn't me; what a delightful change.

"Cameras nearby recorded the gunfight..." The screen came up and Tony sat there looking at the screen oddly. It showed a bunch of hardcore gangsters taking down various police officers showing immense relentlessness.

Then the man who seemed to be the leader yelled; "This is for betraying and setting up Sharp you mother fuckers!" He then lay waste to three police officers and two cop cars with various fully-automatic weapons.

Tony spat out his drink, he noticed what it was: the duragg Sharp was wearing the day of his death was the same exact one these men wore...It was his gang..

Tony pondered this change in events for a minute*

Tony muttered to himself*

This could prove to be useful......

Tony found out the place where Sharps gang was hanging out*

Tony , Tommy, Sammy, Antionio, Mario all loaded up into one black Escalade.

Three black BMW's pulled up and filled up with mafia men*

The group set out for the club Nightfire......

When the group arrived the BMW's pulled across the street and parked*

The Escalade pulled up right in front and the guys got out, the driver got out and waited by the door*

The 5 men entered the club*

Strobe lights were flashing everywhere, colored lights were zooming all over the dance floor and shock lights were blazing*

The men spotted a group that could be none other than sharps gang*

They sat down at a table right next to the gangs*

Tony ordered drinks*

Waitress: can i get ya anythin else hun?

Tony: Yeah, beers for that table of guys next to us, on me*

The waitress nodds and walks away, and returnes a few minutes later with a tray of beers*

She hands them out*

These are from the man the next table over*

Tony watched as the gang looked over oddly, shruged and they took a few swigs*

The gang started talking*

Tony sipped his beer and waited*