GTA....San Andres!

Mihail

Tony and the other guys moved there suits aside so that there guns were visable*

Tony:Lets not do anything rash now....

Sharp was a good friend of mine.

Tommy: Buisness assosiate of mine down in Vice City.

Tony: We are friends of Sharp, so we should not be enemys to you...

Well Sharp knew me well enough to leave his son with me, to raise him.....

Sharp trusted me, he trusted Tommy over here and he was a friend to all of us.

Tommy: He worked for me for quite some time, best problem solver ive ever met.

Sharp was workin with us up here....We figured you guys needed somethin to do besides sit around a bar all night and mug people during the day.....

You guys are way to skilled for that shit....we have a little something for ya if you want to have a little fun.......

Plus it will be worth some big green if you know what I mean....

Tony: Alright you want some proof of my claim, stay here I will return...

You guys stay here.

Tony pulls out a few twentys and throws it on the table*

Tony: Have some drinks while im gone.

And with that tony left the bar and went outside, he got the keys from the driver and set off in the escalade*

When he arrived at his house he went down to his office and shut the door*

He went over to his wall safe and put in the combo and poped it open.

Inside layed two packages, one was the tape and the second one lay untouched*

Tony grabbed the still rapped heavy package from his safe and set it on his desk, he pulled out a knife and cut the seal*

He opened it up and pulled out the paper on top of the contents*

Inside sure enough were the dule desert eagles*

on top lay a note but Tony did not want to read it , it was not meant for him to read. He set it aside and took out the eagles* He put them in a suitcase and got back in the car and drove back to the bar*

As he entered the bar everybody was still there*

Tony sat down at the table with his buddies and set the case down on the table*

Tony: You wanted to see my proof, here is my proof.

Tony clicked open the suitcase and opened it, he spun it around so the gangstas could see*

Tony: Believe me now?

The leader lifted up one of the Eagle's, it seemed to sink his hand slightly. He unloaded it and the clip fell with a THUD to the table.

"Never could figure out that guy and his guns..Espically why he wieghed shit down so much..."

"How do we know they're really Sharps?" Spoke another one..

The leader opened the clips...One bullet in each.

"Because, only a insane fucker like Sharp woulda gone purposely with one shot in each gun..." He reassembled the weapons and leaned over towards Tony.

"What do you want from us exackly?"

Tony takes back the eagle and puts it back in the case next to the other one and shuts it*

Tony: Here isent the best place to talk about, someone working for them could over hear....

All I can say is a fucker is becomming a problem and needs a "talking to".

I figured you guys could help us out....

Listen il fill you in with the details later, come by my restaurant tomorrow afternoon.

Tony hands a card to the leader, the card has tonys number and adress to the restaurant*

I will make it worth your while...

I have showed you that I can be trusted, If Sharp trusted me you know im a friend...

So come by, il be seein ya....

With that Tony and the rest of the guys got up and left* They got in the car and drove off , followed by the BMW's.

The cars pulled up to resteraunt slowly. All of the gangsters got out and recieved incidious glares as they decended into the building. They were a little more the disturbed about the class of it.

"Follow me" spoke one of the waiters coming up to them. Looking at each other oddly they followed him back through the Kitchen and past it until they were going down various hallways. A slight sense of disturbance came across the gang but finally they arrived at a door and entered. It was one of these classic mafia rooms; oak book case in the back, oak desk and a leather chair and two coaches to the side. Tony spun around and grinned slightly. Stepping up before everyone else the leader spoke.

"Let's get some shit down before we start anything 'dawg. First of all, we are no bodies bitch, we want a job we call YOU. Secondly, we do shit our own way but we get it done; if you got issues with this then I don't see how you and Sharp coulda gotton along."

I guess your gonna have problems understanding how me and sharp got along.....

Tony smiled*

Look heres the deal....if your up for it.

Theres this guy, "Jackie the Blade"...He is starting to be a problem and could potentially be a pain in the ass in the future....

Sharp did a little recon for me, found out where there HQ is...I want you guys to help us out on the raid.

Like you guys could go in from the roof and my guys enter from the other entrances. Storm the place, kill everybody except jackie, knock his ass out and bring him back to my place. We will take care of him from there.

Because this is a more difficult mission I can offer each one of you lets say... fifty grand...

Tony sat back down in his chair*

I know you guys can handle it, wouldent have asked if I dident think you had the skills or the smarts to pull it off.

The exact attack will be planned out later, I just thought too tell you guys what the mission consisted of.

Tony pulls a cigar out and twirls it in his fingers*

So whatcha think?

Jackal woke up again and promised quietly to himself that he would never again try to ruin a Mafia Dons's party.

Then he started thinking of a way to escape. He saw the open window- no, the guard would shoot him dead in no time. He could try and attack the guard...No, he would be dead before he even leapt at him. Something more sneaky had to be used...

Later that night Tony arrived at his estate and walked inside*

He went upstairs and peered into Ean's room*

The boy was playing with some toy cars, driving them around the carpet*

Tony smiled and walked down the hallway to his room, got changed*

Now he had buisness to take care of....

Tony went to the room where Jackal was being held and entered*

Jackal looked up and watched Tony as he walked over*

Tony: Alright I think the time has come to give me my weapons and have you go on your way....

Tony: We will leave tomorrow morning, we will go to your place, pick up the stuff or go wherever you have the stuff, we will load it up and you can go on with your life...

Only future problem I can see is you wanting to get back at me or something and starting some shit.

One of the reasons I havent let you go yet, not that your much of a threat but nonetheless you could do some damage if you went all out....

Way I see it, you give me what I have asked for, and you move on with your live, get past it.

Once this is done , I will have no problems with you, clean slate.....

Its you who desides to leave us alone or not...

Now rest up, we leave at first light...

Tony turns to the guard*

Tony: Keep a closer eye on our friend here, wouldent want him slipping away priar to our deal....

If he does anything weird kill um. Il have two more guys come here and help you keep watch*

The guard nodded and Tony walked out of the room*

A few minutes later two more mobsters walked in and sat down*

The gangsters departed the building with a small folder that contained the information regarding their mission.

"You think we should trust these guys KRS?" Spoke one of the men as he got into one of the three cars which displayed the fact that they had obviously been in more then one tight situation. Reaching KRS twisted the key slightly and the engine purred to life, he rolled down to the end of the driveway and looked both ways before turning, the two cars behind him followed.

"I don't fucking know dawg, how AM I supposed to know? After all, this all does seem a little bit fishy." There were a few nods from the various people in the car.

The cars continued down the streets heading towards the location specified on the papers.

"We follow you KRS" spoke Gawd, a rookie into the gang.

"After all" he continued "Sharp was your father."

"I know" said KRS under his breath heaving somewhat of a sigh.

Silence passed in the car after the conversation was over until the cars pulled up onto a warehouse from two directions.

"Car one, ready" said KRS into a handheld walk-e-talkie, there was the same response from the other cars.

"One"

"Two"

"Three." Four RPG shots flew open the sides of the warehouse and the cars drove into the smoke, skidding side ways with machine guns pointing out of the window nailing down gaurd after surprised gaurd. Doors opened and gangsters instantly flew out.

I'm ending it right here so Jackie can post if he wishes.

• 3 weeks later...