GTA....San Andres!

Mihail

Here we go again! :D

Anyway,rules:

No renewing always BP Vest and Health

No infinite ammo

You can't always get away from the cops.If you have a million gunfigts with them, you MUST get captured at leat ONCE

If you are a boss of a gang, no more than 7,000 members. Any more than that is enough to take over San Andreas 2 times over!

Umm....thats about it for now!

Now go post your character and start killing everyone off!

Character:Jackal

Height:6'3

Weight:140

Skin Color(Not racist or anything, just so that 1 person doesn't think he'sblack and the other think he's white) :White

Specialty:Hitman,Assasin. Can lead large hits with his mini-gang.

Gang Position:Boss of a mini-gang called Hell's Hounds.(About 500 members)

Weapons: 357. Desert Eagle,Colt 45,and in some cases the Kalashnikov.

Let the deaths begin! :)

Character: Jackie the blade

Height: 5'8

Weight: 180

Skin: White

Specialty: Assasination, trickery

Gang Position: Leads a small contengent of a much larger gang. His contengent is called the Legion of Shadow, and has about 300 members.

Weapons used are mostly silenced weapons, and/or sniper type weapons. Blades are often used. Heavier weapons are not often used but we do have a few.

Name: Sharp Eye

Skin: White

Hair: Spiked Black

Eyes: Dark blue

Favorite weapon: Sniper rifle or semi

History: His parents died in a horrible car accident when Bryan (Real name) was 15. Before the court could find him a foster family he ran away and began a life in the streets, after much turmoil and struggle he soon climbed up the latter and became one of the most respected thefts and hit men out there. Siding with no one in particular Sharp looks only for a place to sleep, eat, drink, sleep and mostly, another job.

The gentle breeze rustled across the thin ally as a figure emerged from a back door of a building wearing a heavy, black gown. He began slowly walking down the passageway slightly moving from time to time to avoid the various boxes and other objects. Three figures came into view down the opposite ending of the ally by the street; they began to walk down towards the man. All of them had pretty-alike clothes, black jackets, worn-out jeans and a snicker of ignorance on their faces that displayed too much confidence.

"Well lookie what we got here boys" spoke the tallest one chewing on a toothpick in his lips slightly as the other two began to grin.

"How much money you think this bozo is packing boss?" One of the men came up slightly from behind still grinning.

"I bet enough to get us all new cars and a new house." Finally said the last one.

"Let me pass, now." Spoke the man wearing the heavy, almost gown-like black robe. There was not the slightest bit of emotion in his voice, just command.

"Oh and whatcha gonna do buddy, you gonna hurt us?" Spoke the leader who instantly burst out laughing, the other two where soon to follow.

"Let

Jackal slowly stopped about 200 yards from the boat, around a bend where they couldn't be seen. When Jackal got out, 3 men accompanied him. They went around to the trunk,and opened it. Inside were 3 Ak-47's,and 2 Magnum Sniper Rifles.Jackal and one of his accomplices took the Sniper Rifles and Jackal took a Kalashnikov, while the other 2 donned Kalashnikovs. While the 2 men advanced, Jackal and his partner covered them, starting to snipe off security guards almost soundlessly.3 were dead or severely maimed before the other 2 men got to the boat. The gangsters turne a corner, there was a brief burst of fire, and then nothing else was heard. In 5 minutes the 2 gansters emerged, carrying which was obviously a heavy box--RPG's, M-16's, and 1 portable chain gun....

With Sards permission...

Sharp had gotten more then one odd glance upon entering the smoky-aired bar with no intention of causing issues, just the outer-wear that off-set everyone. He sat down and ordered a bear and just sat there, slowly drinking it and thinking. He looked around and noticed many posing gang-members but a few hardcore ones that he knew could start some serious issues, more of a reason not to start anything. After a few minutes the door once again opened as three men wearing fine black suits entered, two of them with the infamous hats

Name: Anthony "chains" Salieri

Height: 5'6

Hair: Brown, slicked back

Eyes: Green

Weapon: Golden desert eagle

History: One of the most respected names in orginized crime, Tony Salieri runs the show in San Andres and is nationally known, one of the big players in the "game"

He is very well known and feared by many....

Tony owns an italian restaurant in the heart of Redstone ( much like brooklyn). He has other buisnesses around the city that include a night club and a laundramat....

He and his orginization are not the be messed with and people that cross the Salieri family go missing quickly.....

Although if you are on his good side you will live the life of luxury, cars, money , girls , anything you want.... you will be a made man if you do him right....

You deside which side you want to be on....

Jakie walked calmly down the street. Not many people could walk down the street unafraid at thie time of night, but he was different. He always planned ahead.

His mission tonight was simple. A rebel group of ex-cops had gotten ahold of some SWAT gear, including tear gas, laser scopes, nightvision/thermal goggles, and automatic rifles. And all he had to give these guys was $15,000. It was a lot of money, but the Legion needed these weapons.

As he got to the end of the alley, he was a large sedan idleing by the side of the road. As he walked up to it, 2 men got out, one of them jangling his keys self conciously.

"Shit" thought Jackie, "its going to happen." But, he reminded himself with a grin, he was prepared.

"You got the money?" A voice called out, sounding very nervous.

"of course i do." Responded Jackie calmly.

Several crates were unloaded from the back of the sedan, and after making sure everything was there, Jackie handed over the money.

As the money changed hands, a voice boomed out of the darkness: "FREEZE!, this is the Police, stay where you are and put your hands up!" Jackie sighed exhasperatedly as several members of the local SWAT team swarmed the alley. As the police cheif came over to put the cuffs on Jackie, a strange sound swept through the alley. It was a strange sound, but to Jackie, it was a comforting one, the sound of silenced rifles firing. As most of the SWAT team dropped dead from holes between their eyes, Jackie swung around, embedding a small bootknife into the police chiefs wrist, twisting away from his grasp.

As the smoke cleared, 2 men climbed down from the roof, and helped Jackie put the crates back into the sedan. Then they walked around, and took the body armor and gear off of all the dead swat officers, and stuffed the gear into the back of the car as well. Right before they got into the car, Jackie walked back to the police man he had stabbed, and pulled his knife out of the arm. As the man faded to unconciousness, Jackie pulled up his cell phone, and called 911, he wanted this policeman to survive.

Right before they pulled away, Jackie leaned down and told him "When you are questioned, tell them how bad Tony Salieri beat you!"

Then, he got back into the car, and drove off down the street, while groups of men on the roofs slowly packed up their gear and followed, keeping to the shadows..

(In case you didnt catch that, I framed Salieris(Sards) group and made the law think that he had killed several policemen.)

Jackal's accomplice went over to help the men carrying the crate,while the Jackal covered them and went to open the truck of the mini-van.The men hauled it to the car, and with sighs and groans,dumped it in the trunk.Then Jackal slammed the trunk.Back at their HQ, a derelictapartment building, they unpacked the crate with some gangsters surrounding them,and found a haven of weapons. M-16's,M-4's,RPG's,a portable chain gun,and more.The trusted weapons got Uzi's and 2 M-16's, while the thugs were given Colt 45's, and an assortment of other pistols. All in all, the Hell's Hounds had grown 2 times a bigger threat for San Andreas...

As night fell over San Andres, Tony Salieri was sitting at his desk at his huge mantion on the rich part of town. His house was one of the largest and fanciest houses in San Andres. He grabbed the tv remote off his desk and flipped through the channels until he found a action movie. He set down the remote and leaned back in his chair and put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile.....

2 SWAT vans pulled up infront of the Salieri estate...

25 swat team members filed out of the vans and got into place. 10 stopped at the door and the rest secured the property without being seen. They grabbed the battering ram and silently counted 1.....2......3!!!!!!

The ram hit the front door and they swong open.

Swat team filed in and stormed the house. Some guards came running but threw down there weapons and put there hands up when they saw the swat guys. One swat ordered the guards on there stomachs with there hands behind there backs and he watched them as the rest moved on to the upstairs.

Tony heard this noise and abrutly woke up.

silence........

BAM!!! The door flew open as 5 swat ran in and pointed there guns at Tony.

Tony: What the fuck....

Swat: PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR , YOUR UNDER ARREST.

Tony complied and they cuffed him and took him out to the vans*

Tony: What the fuck is going on??!!!???

Swat: SHUT UP WE HAVE A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST ON MURDER CHARGES!

The swat cop read tony his rights and tony just swore under his breath as the vans drove off.

Tony looked confused for a second, than said....

"What friend of mine, I have many friends...."

The hooded man was silent for a moment and than said "Tommy Vercetti".....

Tony: You know Tommy? But hes down in Vice isent he?

Hooded man: Yes...

Tony: Well you got my attention now and I think I will trust you on this one....

Tony: So, where can I find this Jackie.....?

"Sir, we have some disturbing news...."

"Well dont just sit there!" Jackie commanded, "Tell me."

"Well, I just heard from one of our police informants that we have been ratted out to Salieri. Tony is still in jail, but if he gets out anytime to organize a retaliation...."

"Yes, your right.." Jackie trailed off talking to himself.

"I want you to keep an eye on the Salieri estate, keep a file of EVERYONE that goes in and out. I also want you to have our police informant find out exactly who told Tony about us. He will not take us easily.."

"He lurks around the streets, you can find him in any major gun-importation or sales deal in the underground. He's heavily armed so watch out."

I see....

Well I wont have much trouble getting out of here my atourney is working on it and i am as good as out.

Listen.... whoever you are....

Hows about running me an arrand......

Go find that rat bastard and bring him to this adress (hands the man a paper with adress of Tonys restaurant " A La Donna".

If you do this for me , I will take it as a personal favor to me Anthony Salieri. I will reward you handsomly, name your price it will be set.

I would take care of it myself but if i were to be caught again i wouldent have such an easy time getttin out of the klink....

Guard walks in*

Times up , time to leave....

Tony: meet me at the restaurant tomorrow afternoon and we will talk buisness.....

The man makes the smallest jesture and leaves , the large metal door closes and Tony sits down on his cot and thinks............

"Tony Salieri, you have been releaced" the guards words rang through ought the prison block.

The guard came and unlocked the door and slid it to the side.

Tony got up and steped out. He went to go collect his things and steped out of the station.

He pulled a pair of sunglasses out of his coat pocked and put them on, he raised his hands and streached out. A large black limo pulled up and the driver got out and opened the door, tony got in and and the driver shut the door and got back in the car. Tony grabbed a glass and filled it with some wine , he sipped it set down the glass and looked out the window at the police station....he chuckeled and the limo spead off down the street.

A few minutes later they arrived at the restaurant and tony went inside , went into the kitchen, walked through it and got to a staircase he desended it and went to the basement.

Downstairs there were lots of men, to the right there was a group of people gathered around a craps table and past that a table where some guys were playing blackjack.

As Tony walked by all the guys welcomed him back and patted him on the back*

He walked into his office and shut the door.

His office wasent large but it was medium sized*

A wood desk in the middle with a lamp and a phone on it and many scattered papers. The desk was facing the door and to the left of the door in the corner was a corner table and a chair on each side. A tv mounted on the celing on one corner of the office.

Tony sat down in his chair and spun around and turned on his stereo and the wall mounted speakers turned on, some opera started playing in the backround he spun back around put his feet up on the desk and leaned back put his hands behind his head and dozed off....

The door creaked open slightly, and in stalked the 'hunter.'

"I could not get him to the designated spot.." He spoke slowly but continued. "However, I have accomplished getting the gangs main headquarters adress, and a few adresses of past dealings.." He trailed off, handing him a folder.

"Now, tell Tommy V that my debt is finally paid off." The man began to head for the door.

Wait.........you have settled your score with the boss but how bout doing us a job now. Track him down and get him to the spot. We will pay for this service.

Either trick him to come here or knock him out and bring him over......

not asking you to go in the main HQ to get his ass grab him while hes in a car or sleeping or some shit. Do your think track him down and bring him in. If I recall thats what men in your profession do.

If your up for this , we would most apprieciate it....

Pulls out a few stacks of bills.....

Thers about 50 grand here

sets them on the table , half now you get the other 50 grand when you come back with him.

So whatcha think......

Now with an angry tone*

I asked you to bring him in..... not give me his fuckin adress.......

Your debt has not been repaid until that task is completed, once this is done do as you will but that was the original thing that was asked of you to repay your debt.

Lowers voice down*

With your skills you could acomplish this with little effort.

Listen im in a good mood , 150 grand on top of repaying your debt.

Believe me I dont forget those who have dont me right..........

Easy money....think about it.

Tony was quite angry at this guy walking out on him.....

He put his hands on his face and thought for a bit. Than something came to him....

Tony picked up his phone and dials information.

Operator: Operator

Tony: Eh, can you get me the area code for vice city?

Operator: Just a moment sir.................................Sir? yes the area code is 789.

Tony: Thanks

Tony hangs up the phone and picks it up again , he dials a number..

Tony: Hello, Eh Tommy its been too long......

The conversation goes on for a few more minutes and than Tony hangs up the phone.

A few hours later at the airport****

A jet taxis in, and stops, the door opens and the stairs are lowered. Nothing for a minute and than a figure is visible....

A man walks down the steps in a fine grey striped suit with slicked back hair. The man walks into the terminal to claim his bags,

Clerk: Your name sir?

Man: Tommy Vercetti

Clerk: Ok Mr.Vercetti your luggage is on table 4.

Tommy gets his bags and jumps into a limo waiting for him out front.

A little while later***

The limo pulls up in front of the restaurant. Tommy gets out and walks inside. Tommy walks downstairs and knocks on Tonys door*

Tony: Come in.....

Tommy goes inside and stands in front of the desk. Tony gets up and walks over to Tommy, they hug and shake hands.

Tony: Good to have you here old friend.

Tommy: Good to be here........