I'm making a Mod for Empy! And need stuff.

Desert Ranger42

It's gonna be a big one and I need info and files.

Firstly I need Screenshots of units converted into icons. I need them so that I can differentiate between all the new infantry I'll be making. Preferably of every infantry unit in the game. I would do this myself except I lack the nessercary tools to complete these tasks. If you would like to help me then please feel free to contact me.

Help would be much appreciated.

Here's my idea for the mod.

It's just infantry and old and outdated vehicles. Medical vehicles, Sand buggies, and all the Ix transports, Tleilaxu transports and walkers you can hit with a stick. Fremen shall provide Yak riders and Bikers (Squisheness), Sardaukar provide all the up to date weaponry such as drop ships (if I can make it work), the Imperial APC, tank, and the general. All houses will have the same infantry:

Light infantry: using the Atreides Infantry model thingy.

Heavy infantry: using the Harkonnen one.

Machine gunner: The Sardaukar with a different gun, slower, and just...well....different.

Kindjal: Deployable anti-tank weapon. Best in the game.

AA trooper: Best against aircraft. Ordos AA trooper.

Missile Trooper: Lighter anti tank weapon, not a seeker though, and not AA. Hark trooper

Flamer infantry: Need I say more?

Chemical Warfare trooper: *Titters*

Atreides sniper: For atreides.

Ordos assain: Sniper for ordos with all the appropriate sneakyness.

Harkonnen doesn't get one. I'll figure something out soonish.

Saboteur: Ordos only.

Mortars: Everybody gets artillery.

Ornithopters: Everyone gets them.

That's about it.

Basically all the sub-houses are all powerful. But the three origionals are still fighting, and all the sub-houses are back stabbing and double dealing. Which explains why they are so powerful.

Not very inventive but, I only just started.

I have to re-install empy again cos I stuffed up with TibEd. Or rather stuffed up the Yak rider manually. I will do stuff manually instead of with TibEd becuase manual seems more reliable.

If anyone can see any problems with the above then tell me please. This is my first mod, it may be a bit ambitious, but what is life without ambition?

I am honoured by all this advice I am getting from what I term "Modding Gods". Your knowledge far outclasses mine in modding matters. And I am not being sarcastic here.

I have to get my A into G and start it or otherwise I will have wasted all your time for nothing.

Cheerio.