Split from "100 years since the world went to war"

I dont belive that shit. As all big wars, just england made lot of politics and started fakn war. Even world war 2, before hitler starts invasion fakn english trying to made russian - german war. War will continue as england lives.

A shame then that you have to use their language to communicate this path to peace? Is butchering it a step on that path?

If a war didn't involve England, is it automatically excluded from the set of big wars? Or perhaps we 're simply ignorant of their involvement - maybe Xerxes was an ancestor?!

Please elaborate, we must know.

• Upvote 1

I dont belive that shit. As all big wars, just england made lot of politics and started fakn war. Even world war 2, before hitler starts invasion fakn english trying to made russian - german war. War will continue as england lives.

I think you mean the US. They can benefit way more from a war between 2 countries than England. I don't really see the benefit that England had from WW2. In fact, they were really troubled back then and didn't even want Germany to have Europe. If they tried to pit out Russia against Germany, than that was in self defence, not offence.

Besides, Russia also benefits from war between other countries. "Money! Money! Money!" I am sure that any other Western/Eastern/Arabian country can benefit one way or another from a war. You might not think so, but try to look at earth as if you are an alien from an Utopia world.

You'll see that the whole world is kinda in constant war. The human race is a war race. And when someone starts a war, it is to get a certain benefit for him/herself.

Then again, I think all pain and violence can be related back to the "survival of the fittest". And that is why most people say, "All is fair in love and war". If you want war to stop. Annihilate the entire human race.

If not. Don't blame others. Get strong yourself. Only the strongest decide in this world.

And to get that strong that you can control the whole world. Well, you need to wage war.

Not really usa but england. Usa start to take control in last 50 years, before that england rule, kill, loot, drink blood, make wold blood bath. They killed millions. In africa they still killing. Even america fight against them to gain freredom.

Their demonic plans gone false in only one country, its my country turkiye. We ve defeat them, they never menage to invade us. But minds invaded I think, eropan culture, even language. Fakn evry young person know a bit english. Nwm. Soviyets was lSt hope agaonst them, because fakin idiotic economic politics they part apart. Than evil bicher started to rule again.

Btw i think only one think can keep all human world under one flag. War against outer space.

Even im alcoholic too. Games and alcohol, best combination. But im trying to give up.

You sure hate the english people.

But then again, you live in turkiye. And there you have no freedom of speech.

So perhaps you are brainwashed or forced to do this?

Or you are close to the government.

It surprises me that you managed to come here and post at all.

Then on the other hand, this could be a complete troll.

Or as you put it

I dont belive that shit.

Back to topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

After reading this wiki page. I get the feeling a lot is still not told on the internet. After WW1, things got really bad for Germany. They had no other choice then take part (or start) in WW2.

It was the french who made that decision back then to humiliate Germany after WW1. Not the english.

At what exact point in time did England try to force a Germany-Russia war?

In fact, now that I think about it. Both world wars could be considered to be just 1 long one. Where most countries enjoyed some peace in between. There never was a real end to WW1.

Turkish grownment whic rules atm even muppets of england. They just invaded us with politics, grownmnt always talking about islam but tbey are fakn bunc of thieves. I can speak evrything in turkiye, its democratic republic. After last events even ppl who was woted for our current gronmnt started to think about it. They sold all strategic reserves to europa. Its just like what england did to germany before great wars.

they starting evrythik. I dont even belive to germans jewish destraction. Its just propoganda to take over all german history and make tben guilty to world for ever. No one talking about millions killed in india, africa, ametica n anada, south america, avustralia, balkans, france, germany by english merch imperial troops.

I now im not gonna win this because I cant speak englis, I cant tell correctly shat I mean. So nwm. I do t hawe problem with english ppl. But with their fakn grownmnt.

For several reasons, you are in my eye's a non-person now.

typical european style, if someone thinkin different, its not person even not human. All of the world must become servants of europa and must think and do what europa says yea? Ehehehe in ur dreams. Ur eyes nithing but 2 blind holes for me. I dont care what u think of me. Really u are not real person. Takin someone serious from netherlands really mistake, go back to your stabilized life lol.

All of the world must become servants of europa and must think and do what europa says yea?

Your country held the Balkans for 400+ years and aspired to a bigger piece of Europe. What's wrong now?

Your country invaded half of Cyprus in 1974 and setup an illegitimate state that holds to this day. In the eyes of the people you kicked from their homes you 're at least as vile as the English.

• Upvote 1

typical european style, if someone thinkin different, its not person even not human. All of the world must become servants of europa and must think and do what europa says yea? Ehehehe in ur dreams. Ur eyes nithing but 2 blind holes for me. I dont care what u think of me. Really u are not real person. Takin someone serious from netherlands really mistake, go back to your stabilized life lol.

Why shouldn't someone from NL be taken serious? lol

Ok you hate UK, got it, but dont bring bullshit arguments like "nazis killing jews is a lie". I don't think we are blind here, but you. Brainwashed by whatever propaganda there is, as you clearly blame England for anything ever happened.

FYI, world is serving USA a lot more than europe at this moment. USA is the ally most countries want to have, and they do anything americans ask to please them. I got nothing against USA, im just pointing this as you said "all the world must become servant of Europe?".

Spectral Paladin, that's a good point.

• Upvote 1

Your country held the Balkans for 400+ years and aspired to a bigger piece of Europe. What's wrong now?

Your country invaded half of Cyprus in 1974 and setup an illegitimate state that holds to this day. In the eyes of the people you kicked from their homes you 're at least as vile as the English.

dont talk about somethink if you dont know what happened exacly. In cyprus, greeks army was start to destruction of turkish cypriots. About 5 years turkish cypriots fought without any help but tausands of them died because they didnt hawe weapon againist greek armed forces. tausands woman and children killed by greek troops. Turkish army didnt attack for maybe 5 years because america and england was supporting greek and they was warning us with economic ambargo and war.

In 1974 somethink happened, greeks started to direct destruction of turkish citiys and ppl in north cyprus. It was last fakin joke. Turkish army get alermed, they say fak off to america and attack directly greek fleets first, destroy all of them. Then attack to cyprus, destroy svry single greek, rum and english soldier there, to revenge of our innocent children.

as u see greeks was killing turkish civillians under guard of english army, its what im trying to say before about englan. Nwm turkiye win the war as always, then builded north cyrus turkish repuclic there. They are free republic now not belong to turkiye. Turkiye only provide military force against demonic west.

turkish army didnt kill any civilians like greek dogs, check even british documantrys about it. So what they hawe to do? Sit down and watch tousands of turkish ppls death by greek army? If ext time ten tousands germans killed by some another countrys military forces u do that ok sit and watch..

even u talking about turkish invasion, but what u think about why tha fak fakin british army was there? Its very far away from england. We dont hawe problem with rums, lot of them even turkish citiven and under protection. But as I said fakin modafakr english. They push greeks to kill turkish civilians in island, then we go n fak tnem all thats the story.

turkish cypriot family killed by greek trops 74.

post-57678-0-25297700-1405704366_thumb.j

Well, this was... unexpected. A genuine flame war! I haven't seen one in ages! Ah, the memories. Navaros would be proud.

Now where was I? Oh yes.

The marble emperor has hereby returned, chased the invaders from the thread and locked the city gates.

• Upvote 1