Incredible site, you must try this, i wonder how it works

Terror

Ok people, believe in crystal balls? i didn't, and i wonder what technique they use on this site, but it is incredible. Just try it out.

http://www.mysticalball.com/

*spoiler*

[hide] Ok, i found out how it works, of all the numbers on the chart, only a certain amount can be chosen, and all those numbers have the same icon. When you refresh the page, you will see that the icons on the chart change, all at the same number. [/hide]

that page has nothing but a blank screen unless you have Flash on your system

Flash is the spawn of Satan. crystal balls are bollocks, yet any site that makes you use Flash in order do anything with it surely has direct connections to the Prince of Darkness himself so that would be where they got their evil power from, if there was any

just say NO to letting websites rape your eyes with intrusive Flashing Ads. boycott Flash.

you guys are too smart :- . I on the other hand could have been sent to the mad house. I was totally freaked out. No wonder. If a website can guess what nuber i have, then where is this world going to :)