mercenaries in practice ??

syczek

i have funny idea. and some questions. what can be allied to other enemy player in practice??? how make an the enemies working for my side.and take access to your technology(using light factory, barracks, and your construction yard ;D :) :))and sometimes take the small moneys (p.e 200credits , 1000maximum)and gived for you mercenaries, always protect the you base, and helping in your attacks. i have almost all mods for dune2000. and need mercenary mod for dune2000. if this mod is for download, please give URL with this file, and help with him installation..

Syczek --> house played in dune2000 : ordos

and next question. the side Emperor.... hmmm how to play a emperor, if do not in normal trybe in game, to if can playing in practice or lan...

next question is on topic a messages. the can send message to enemy in practice or lan or modem null ??? i need help

i have funny screens from dune2000 . i can give to my new site and take link in post. please write in this topic. i need answers ......

Syczek ,

I believe you weren't able to ally in practicee mode. But you can in LAN and online games though.

And ofcourse you can do the Construction yard exchange too then.

This are the mods we have here:

http://www.dune2k.com/?page=files-dune2000&show=mods

But I'm afraid there isn't a mercenary mod here.

You can't send messages to other AI players in practice. But you can when playing against other human players, I believe it was this way:

press <F1> - <F7>, and then you message, and then <Enter>. Every F-key is for a different player, and it starts with <F1> (So if you play with 3 other players, then it will be <F1> - <F3>

To talk to ALL players, use then the first empty F-key (The first F-key which isn't bound to a player, so if you are with 3 players, then <F4> is the key to talk to ALL people

That should do it

Hmm,

I tried those mods and they didn't work.

>:(

idont known. i take key F1 if playing 3players in practice, i have standard version of dune2000, an all items are ok. i have all mods from site.. i have troubles with sending message to enemy :'( :'(.(practice only) if give F1, notthing effects, i try send message. type " help me, my base is brokendown." to enemy player, and some letters is a shortcut keyboard to game,ansd sometimes howly options of game, me switch on... i dont have knowledge for sending messages to enemies:(( please a halp me, , i play dune200 a 2weeks. and some troubles have in game :=]. im very fresh user. i live in poland city cracow. i have oryginal dun2000. v 1.06 , the mod landrsand damage my game, the mod, change templates.bin and vars.bin and speed.bin . i having lucky, have a backup this files, and re-copy to folder, and game work property.

aliance in practice for me is very trouble, if play practice map with 5players. i sometimes i wins .better playing game in 3-4players in practice, more enemies, more buldings to capture...

attentoin!!! :better capture a construction yard or barracks to produce enginers and capture other buldings, enemy sell base if you: destroy barracks and construction yard, and other factories and barracks.sometimes destroy 3refineries and enemy dont have cash or end mind, enemy is stupid, seeling base into build and lossing a 3refineries, i have a specjal tricks for enemy base. i can try now this keys in game. now play with tree four players (yellow ordos: Syczek, Green harkonnen, computer, brown ordos, computer and , blue atreides) i try use this kwys , if dont charges, i reinstall game and try again, i dont have a ideas for good war in dune2000

Remember! You can't send messages in practice games.

Only in LAN and online games (and modem)

hmmm... ok. i now known, message to other enemy is accessable only LAN or modem null. the in practice (without lan , modem) is not avitable:(((

i have other question: in normal tribe game, the mercenary messages, how do it. if mercenary make for me these messages...

Mercenary Leader: we're losting too many mans!

Mercenary Leader: we're losting too many mans! We must withdraw our support

and other specific message

Mercenary Leader: you must leave our teritory, or you has been annihilated!

v1.09 is not avaible are you lieng.The maximum is v1.06

8)

dont lie!, westwood studios send for me dune2000 sources,if pleasing it,i register my patched game at westwood online and can play all types of game (practice, null modem, lan , internet, normal trybe)),im small programist, and make my work, and have my own patch for dune2000. i can make a patch for dune2000. for $15 . my patches, upgrade game to 1.09 i can publishing my patch a 5months, this patch is beta wersion, and now is testing.the some of buldings must copy from Red Alert 2. in time. buldings from emperor: battle for dune, cannot be copyied, the dune2000 refuse the patch and game has been crashed. sources of dune2000, newer no give other persons, only my friends have sources. program for patch-making is delphi 6 enterprise or C++ , recomended delphi 6 enterprise...the patch has been maked in delphi, i never dont lie!

hmmm... ok. i now known, message to other enemy is accessable only LAN or modem null. the in practice (without lan , modem) is not avitable:(((

i have other question: in normal tribe game, the mercenary messages, how do it. if mercenary make for me these messages...

The point is that those messages are programmed in the game, and are sent to you on specefic times. It isn't really the AI what is saying that.

It will take some time before someone comes with an AI which can really talk back in all situations.

It's just that you can talk to the AI (computer)

The point is that those messages are programmed in the game, and are sent to you on specefic times. It isn't really the AI what is saying that.

It will take some time before someone comes with an AI which can really talk back in all situations.

It's just that you can talk to the AI (computer)

how send message to computer??? i have now next wersion of dune2000 all versions. and try push F1 and F3 i take enter and try send message to computer, i dont known how send message to computer, i need more informations. if you can please send for my email screenshot from dune2000 with sending messages,

my email is syczek15@poczta.fm .. please send screenshots with sended message to computer, or file TXT with helping text. thanks

Fine ok. I believe you but as soon as it is tested and not Beta you should send it to Gobalopper to submit it and then all sortr's of people can download it. By the way don't brag that you are a programer because I am a programer too.

8)

Fine ok. I believe you but as soon as it is tested and not Beta you should send it to Gobalopper to submit it and then all sortr's of people can download it. By the way don't brag that you are a programer because I am a programer too.

8)

of course, if wersion of my path, can be fully tested, and erease all bugs, i can send to cobalopper and him add to downloads, testing of path have a results. i blocked in dune200 ctrl bug. if you take a unit (trike,raider,quad or other) and push ctrl and select bulding(own can destroy) and unit starting fire to your/mercenary/enemy bulding or unit. i delete harwester bug, if carryal drop harvester into build refinery, the carryal hasbben flyed, with copy of harvester, funny bug. tree bug in game is harkonnen mission 4, you must destroy fremen bases and atreides, bug has ben charging if you build max 120troopers and 50combat tanks, game hasbeen crashed , in practice with trainer +11, i make a 300trikes and 500quads p.x 400combat tanks and game has suspense, i delete more bugs, not all bugs has been remowed, some of bugs has been not searched, i never no remowe all bugs from game, if you using program debuger!. planing full version of my path (without main bugs) an 9august. have a troubles in making new options for patch. ill make a nev option, and in this option is more bugs, also, ful patch has been rleased a 9august, if my friends give more ideas for patch, program has been maded full version a later month. i can send beta wersion, the version is very buged, and dont delete all bugs, patch sometimes dont work, dune2000 sources has been specified, if patch has been crashed, i build other patch for same sources of dune2000

if patch has been debuged faster, program has been maded a howewer maximum 20june. time is very needed.