What game would you like to see ?

Nyarlathotep

Name: Celestial Revelations

Story:

In 2097 it was clear to members of the research foundation, Excelsior that Earth had little potential left. Its resources almost completely drained

and what was left had inflated to huge cost of purchase. Using an experimental space craft name The Pioneer they set off for a planet they weren't even sure existed.

This craft was powered by a revolutionary Gravity Drive. The key to this advanced technology was the enigmatic Element 115. Tiny crystals of this alien material

had been found by the foundation on a crashed meteorite on Earth and had proven the most powerful fuel man had ever seen. In 2169 the craft encountered problems

(namely that the crystals of Element 115 had become unstable). The craft crash landed on a bare and inhospitable planet. The air was unbreathable and the temperature

well below freezing. However the scientists were forced to make it their home. The crash, however, proved to be serendipidous and huge stock piles of Element 115 were

discovered just a few hundred metres below the planet's surface.

Three hundred years passed and the colony, now named Salus, had long since resumed communications and trading with Earth and had even fought several wars

that had all ended in stalemate with few casualties. The colony flourished and the people of Salus grew in number and diversity. Also theyre technology begun rapid

advancement and soon far outstripped that of Earth.

All seemed peaceful until 2463 when all hell broke loose...

Over night 3 huge disc-shaped craft, each the size of a small planet, appeared from no-where and advanced on Earth until finally coming to a stand still a few light years from

the planet. There they waited for 2 hours until a fourth, even larger craft, this time a lot larger than Earth itself, arrived in vicinity of the other 3. Then the 3 original craft immediately

bore down on Earth. The planet was defenceless against the alien onslaught. Millions were massacred and fully half the globe was conquered in 4 hours. Distress calls

were sent to Salus when the UFOs first appeared and in response the colony launched a combat fleet of its own. The fleet quickly came to Earth and engaged the UFOs.

The battle was over in minutes and the human fleet was totally obliterated. Soon other, smaller UFOs appeared and began to patrol the space around Earth.

As Governor and military commander of Salus it is your mission to liberate Earth and to uncover the alien's intentions before its too late.

Type: Base management, similar to the XCOM games, as well as dimplomace, trading, research (huge amounts of research) and other elements. Combat with space-craft, ground-based vehicles and structure-based, turn-based squad combat where strategy plays a very important part.

There is a great deal more to the plot, including a double meaning for the title "Celestial Revelations", I will not reveal these to you just in case I ever get around to making this damn game. =)

OK:

Name: Operation: Iraqi Freedom or perhaps Desert Storm 2

Time: Modern day

Type: FPS

Story: You can play as either a US Marine (maybe Army Ranger) or an Iraqi Commando (hehe) in a series of misions based on the recent war in Iraq. There would be a campaign for both. As an American, you would have overwhelming force and superioir numbers on your side, and every mission would be team-based. The Iraqis on the other hand would pop out and surprise the Americans, and have the "Homefield Advantage" so to speak. What the heck, they have N/B/C weaponry, too. There would be unique weapons for each side, leading to a huge selection, like in Renegade. Some weapons would be the M-16 and AT-4 for the Americans and the AK-47 and Toxin Sprayer (hehe >:D) for the Iraqis. There would also be vehicles, like the M1A2 and HMMV for the Americans and the T-72 and the Technical (You think it was made up for Generals? You haven't been following the war very closely, then. ;)).

Multiplayer: There would be the typical "Team Deathmatch" mode, sure, but I don't think "CTF", "Deathmatch", etc really fit the theme very well. There wuold also be a modes like the "Tug-of-War" mode from MOHH:AA:S and "C&C" mode from Renegade.

Even though I don't support the war, I think this would be cool.

Oh, and which side would I be? I'll give you a hint: "All your base are belong to us!" ;)