beurk

I stand behind what Gob said way back on the WW forum.

"there is no way of proving if someone cheats in a game unless your standing right behind him/her when they do it"

The screenshots are meaningless in my opinion, i can group together 10 units outside someone's base, turn off my modem, and then take a pic saying the other guy disconnected any time i want

The stats are useful in forming opinions, but like i have said many a times, they aren't allways correct, and they allways get misread.  Even if the stats are read correctly they still can't PROVE cheating.  I actually thought once that the stats could prove d/c cheating by showing "game completion" = no, and they still get the win.  Then a few people came on here and said that they were having that happen when they actually saw completion, so that ones out the window too

The point i want to make is who cares anyways, if you want to do good in bc just make a few fake clans and keep yourself on all the time (or others in your stead), if you want to do good at qm just leave any game your not winning before 3, and only play people you know you will win, and play alot compared to others.  Simple equation, being used alot lately, no honor in it, but then who ever said everyone on this game has honor???