Funny text

Did you install Java script and other pluginns for IE like flash-players, shockwave .. things like that ?

If not, could you try that and see if it fixes anything. Should you like to have links to where to download them let us know. :)

And I had it ones, just with Opera. And it was fixed for shure with the next release as it could handle the scripts used on this page better then the previous version at that time.

He :) I had that ones.

*bumps head to his computer case. . yea, real great. . quote something to a guy who can't read quotes .. what was I thinking if thinking could be applied to the state of mind I was in at that time*

This is where you should be able to download Macromedia Flash Player. Here for Windows Media player 9 is you don't already have it. It will give you the plug inn for IE during the installation. And the Java plugin from Sun microsystems. I don't know if you just require the English language pack version or one with others in it. The 2 are listed 1st and 2nd.

Make shure that in the advanced settings tab of your internet options located in the controle panel the Java option is turned on, just as the options under multimedia.

If the above still doesn't work. It's a little bit weird mayby, but have you concidered using another internet browser ?

You might want to pop over to the YaBB site and look trough some other forums using YaBB and see if the same problems occuser there.

There is an option for java logging and java console something or other? I would download the plug-ins but I will have to wait till the evening or early morning as I don't have broadband and *people might phone*.

I have been on othe YaBB forums and I don't remember any problems.

Weird. . .I know I fixed the problem I had with Opera back them by turning something on. . scrits, styles, something I have no clue what it was. In those days I used a version of Mozilla just to visit this site. All others where working fine for me, just the same problem as you have. The quotes didn't display correctly. [ The Opera release prior to that could adjust the size of the frame the tekst is in, so I had been using Mozilla as "backup" or primary bowser for this site at that time ] After that, all those problems had been fixed by Opera.

Did this problem occure with you after youupgraded something of Windows, or installed new programm, or just spontaniously ?

Mayby Gobalopper has changed something about the scripts recently that coul dexplain it. Although then more people should have been affected by it. [ ecpesially when this site is not the most Opera friendly one there is ]

If you havn't tried it yet, mayby changing the size of the font style could do the trick.

You can adjust them in IE, click view, texts size and try some of the others.

You tried other language settings. . did you also give the auto-detect option a change ? [ I would recon you have, it's just in case ]

Weird, I just update to IE6 here myself .. my clue why as I never use it but still. . had a quick peek at thip topic but could see the quote normally .. only thing I noticed was that is is slow as h*ll .. .

What's you position about using alternate browsers ?