When Atreides raise the Harkonnen flag,

do you think it is strange that the christians wanted to take back Jerusalem, the most holy city in the entire religion, after the muslim attack on it?? :O

and if we are talking about what is rightfully theirs, then Norway is not rightfully danish. But Greenland and Island is rightfully norwegian as it was them who inhabited it. Norway was only under denmark for a few hundred years, before that they were a free nation. They acctually ruled over both Denmark and Sweden for a period. so don't talk when you choose to use such cavil arguments >:(

and what has this to do with the crusades? if it has, then it was the muslims who came and removed the christians who lived in the middle east first. Jerusalem was a christian city, and then the muslims came and captured it. later on the christians came and recaptured it. and there is nothing to say against that, cos that is true. (too bad I deleted those links to crusades I had)

okey, but I do not care about Israel. no offense, but it is out of my interest to discuss. My opinion is that every country should be christian, so I am not against or in favour of Israel.

I thought we were talking about the crusades. christians are usefully peaceful, with respect for other religions. but when a religion attacks it, then it will have to defend itself.

Same jewish religion is peaceful. And altough they haven't accepted Jesus, they formed core of our religion (even Jesus was a Jew) and as we are stronger, we have a responsibility to defend them. As our culture is strongest on the world, we have a responsibility for ANY oppression or aggressivity on the world. That is why we created UN, but that's for another discussion...

thanks for clearing that up Caid. that is exactly what I meant :)

it would be nice because then everyone would have great respect for every individual human being, which is the core of the christian belief and is outstanding for that exact religion.

but I disagree that humans are so much more worth than animals, which the bible tells. I think that animals also has a great value compared to humans.

I have just written an essay about christian values and I have researched the theme very thoroughly, so I know much about this.