thanks FEW

hello ,

We 've spoken  and shouted just about cheaters!(i'm not the last!!), but we've not said anything about good clans!

i 've played bc vs few :I 've lost snif snif snif...but it 's was a good game!and i've play again vs them in bc and We WIN and it was a real FAIR game !!Gunwounds and procyonb ve lost with honnor they said GG and congratulates us, this THE good attitude!!

Emperor is just a game , When U LOOSE , U LOOSE..And when u WIN u WIN (it's sure , lol).if i had to play with them another time it ll be with PLEASURE!exactly like my old friends XFORCE (gnark gnark) Aluskomo , say GG the next time (LOLOLOLOL)

It's the hope i ve ..there is still some good clans (there must be other good clans but i can't say all the name here..sorry for the other).i say those who i've played recently!

THX

(Allright goba?? THERE IS NO SMILEYS IN MY TOPIC!COOL NO?IT LL NOT BE MOVED THIS ONE?LOL)

BYE BYE

no there are no errors with the game stats..the default side is atreides (so unless uv played some qm and established ur self as a hark player it will say u were atr)

and as for planes lol when u build a ref and upgrade it u are building a plane a CARRY-ALL.

stange for the stats..look the game 81060457 and the game 81397820 ....i've not the same  IP address.

u can't say that the name = IP address or else u 've a statics ip address on internet (not free).

most of players are on a provider with dynamics address. (AOL etc etc etc..).

and i 've been one time dc BY MY PROVIDER ..but it's was just ONE TIME ..it's not my fault and IT'S NOT CHEAT!

i call cheater those who ALWAYS OR OFTEN DC not those who 've one time pb with their connex.

and for the stats i ve play ust one game with hark and the rest with attre...so stange again...

but u say what u want...

ok if you dont understand my english or if you arent smart enough to figure out what i said dont even bother replying.

Atleast try to know what the f*ck you are talking about b4 you say it, atleast point out the Ip address... not the game number ::)

Gunwounds ip adress 12.8.10xxx

darkgunnz/Cable2ghz ip adress 12.8.10xxx <---- THIS IS CABLE2GHZ IP ADDRESS AT ALL TIMES, ALWAYS.

cable2ghz has played on gunwounds name MANY times and played for *FEW*.

ugghh not this Cable is actually Gun thing again ::)  we know Gun got hacked and unless he succeding in changeing his password (wich if i belive WW doesnt allow) cable can do it again.  If Gun was cable i think he would slipped up and few would of found out.  cable acts like an arrogent ass online (just like bilbo) Gun doesn't and more importanly how could gun and cable be on at the same time if Cable was Gun.  

well cable2ghz has 2 computers and i know that from him telling me, and showing me. Also, BTW i went into games with 'Gunwounds' and he used the stealth bug for his EITS... i believe Tarls was in that game and he saw it too.