So what will happen......

This, and not the war, will be the most important part.

It has yet to be seen whether Iraq really has forbidden arms, how much Iraqi lives will improve, and whether the rogue superpower will be even-handed with the world and redeem itself by fairness in dealings with other oppressive nations.

Well, it can go many ways. This is my opinion of course remember, my OPINION.

I think that the Iraq civilians will enjoy a the freedom of democracy, or whatever better form of goverment will be set up after the reigme fall. Also I think that the hate for America will only grow larger as the Middle Eastern countries will realize America is more powerful then they thought.

Also, that the countries who wish to veteo Bushes plan will only hate America more. Unfortunaly, I think that this is the beginning of World War III, of course not right away but eventually.

If the Iraq disarm of its missiles, US will say it's not a proof. How can it give a proof? By permitting an invasion that will let USA check... THUS USA WILL ATTACK ANYWAY by giving such excuses.

Once there, US gvt will instaure a new government, with one of the three guys it has proposed for post-Saddam gvt. One was in charge of Kurds repression under Saddam and the two others aren't better.

Consequently, I do not hope for alot of good stuff... Besides, these three guys are all offering good opportunities of investment on oil.

The US will crush the Iraqi army, slaughter some civilians, and depose the government. Then they will put a brand new oppressive government with a brand new dictator in charge, and proceed to steal Iraq's oil reserves.