I asked he(Philippe Baude) told

exatreide

I asked some qustions on the generations boards.

Originally posted by exatreides:

High i am new here. I Have some questions.

If you are engaged in warfare with another house and you are loseing the war. Can you abandon your planet? With out going rouge?

And can you request the millitary aid of one of your allies?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello exatreides

You can abandon your planet if your ennemy capture the planet's palace but you must have another planet to go to

you can request the military aid of one of your allies if he has the same level than you

its rogue and not rouge but anywaz that is a realli good point...escaping away....but i noticed simething if u fight in both land, orbit space and free space then building up a massive amry is not the only way to win..in fact  itll be just like old britian..a huge fleet would win : )

i would treat the army as some last minute defensive "army"......

heres a good question though....if u lose both space and orbital fighting wouldnt that mean that u no longer have any space fleet...so why would the attacking army even bother attacking ur ground troops..just bomb them from the space....hehehehehehehehehehehe

also how many cities do we have to destroy ??

i mean do we just have to destroy his army?? his palace?? capital??? or is it by the province or state??

i mean one battle should not determine the entire planet..i say it should be like emp dune where u can retreat and al that stuff ;D 8)

• 2 weeks later...

You know that the explosion between sheild and lasers will not be in the DG game so will sheilds be outlawed on some planets or areas of planets or just how is this being treated within the game. If this question is already answered somewhere just let me know I was not sure if it was or not.