We are not your satelite, Chirac!

Chirac today showed his primitive french nature, every sign of the "old Europe" in one statement. Sorry, but saying that "candidate countries lost their chance to remain quiet" is not undiplomatical, but I can say aggressive and imperialistic. This idiocy that EU belongs to French and Germans will never end, until they will say this! EU is based on discussion. Is THIS a show of french will to discuss?

He had harsh words for Romania and Bulgaria, and I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH HIM.

Our countries are acting like vassals of the US. Bush's obedient little pets! There should be no place in EU for traitors, and our current government is full of them.

Hey, did Chirac ever try to stop you from having an opinion?

You can have any opinion you like. Your position might lead to your exclusion from the EU, but that is perfectly normal - you see, joining the EU is a priviledge, not a right. If you declare yourself to be their enemy, fine. Just don't expect them to welcome you in their midst.

Hey, did Chirac ever try to stop you from having an opinion?

You can have any opinion you like. Your position might lead to your exclusion from the EU, but that is perfectly normal - you see, joining the EU is a priviledge, not a right. If you declare yourself to be their enemy, fine. Just don't expect them to welcome you in their midst.

No, but he shows he don't like when you say it. But EU isn't Warszaw Pact, centralistic empire commanded from one place. Just France and Germany think it. To have other opinion than they have, it doesn't mean they are our enemies, just we must seek a consense.

Caid I agree with you that this is not the Warszaw Pact, however I beleve that EU should have a common foreign policy. I believe we should have a presidency and that the council of ministres was disolved. The power should be in the Parliement this will make it more democratic. That's my opinion.