Why Age of Mythology is Better than EBFD!

Gh0stzzz

Fedak1n ,

Thanks for the offer to play online, but I rarely play online anymore. I am building up a LAN in my house so I can invite friends over to play. I know with the friends I still hang out with that I have at least a chance of winning at one of these RTS games ;D .

Duke Leto I see your point but it's not magic really it's mythology.

I was in Greece last summer and find mythology facinating. In school I learned about the Egyptians mythology and the Norse mythology reminds me of a game called DAOC (Dark age of Camelot). I find the so called magic abilities (Mythological God Power and Units) quite entertaining I can understand if you can't relate to this but you talk about realism in a game? This game is called Age of MYTHOLOGY for a reason it is not about realism it is about myths! Maybe you failed to pick up on this before you got the game? Sometimes taking the time to research a game helps. =)

Yes, I know, I don't actually HAVE IT, and that's why. What drew me to the AOE series in the first place was the realism, and that's gone now.