Bush Concealing Illegal WMDs In Netherlands?

As for your prediction, it isn't that hard to predict, because I said I would if you still wouldn't understand the dicussion, which you obviously you don't. But more to your predictions at the end. In this case you start contradicting yourself:

EMPRWORM SAYS: You can judge anyone you like. I dont judge you, I only judge your motives for talking to me.

If I can judge anyone I like, how come you say my fear is baseless ? What is your proof that my fear is baseless ? You as the proof master. New flash, you can't proof my fear is baseless. It's my opinion, therefor you can't proof it. => No further discussion needed => See that it's you who starts making this discussion longer then needed (so much for judging others peoples debating skills).

Quote:

And because I am afraid of Bush, or fear him as you state, I need to share my opinion ? Why.

Nyar Says: "Like I said, even if he has or hasn't control over the nukes, it still scares me. "

EMPRWORM SAYS: Uhhh...so we can have a discussion. Bush scares you with nukes even though he has no power to launch them....why is that? What is the basis for this?

I said, no matter if he has or hasn't control over nukes.. It's my opinion and basicly still the same issue as above => No further discussion needed => See that it's you who starts making this discussion longer then needed (so much for judging others peoples debating skills).

Quote:

You never seem to back up what you state towards, me, apart from the fact "I say so, so it is so".

EMPRWORM SAYS: I usually will back up/clarify what I say when asked. What claim did I make that you want me to back up?

You get what you asked for.. a few examples:

emprworm: Re:Bush invades the Netherlands

As for your prediction, it isn't that hard to predict, because I said I would if you still wouldn't understand the dicussion, which you obviously you don't. But more to your predictions at the end. In this case you start contradicting yourself:

EMPRWORM SAYS: You can judge anyone you like. I dont judge you, I only judge your motives for talking to me.

If I can judge anyone I like, how come you say my fear is baseless ? What is your proof that my fear is baseless ? You as the proof master. New flash, you can't proof my fear is baseless. It's my opinion, therefor you can't proof it. => No further discussion needed => See that it's you who starts making this discussion longer then needed (so much for judging others peoples debating skills).

Quote:

And because I am afraid of Bush, or fear him as you state, I need to share my opinion ? Why.

Nyar Says: "Like I said, even if he has or hasn't control over the nukes, it still scares me. "

EMPRWORM SAYS: Uhhh...so we can have a discussion. Bush scares you with nukes even though he has no power to launch them....why is that? What is the basis for this?

I said, no matter if he has or hasn't control over nukes.. It's my opinion and basicly still the same issue as above => No further discussion needed => See that it's you who starts making this discussion longer then needed (so much for judging others peoples debating skills).

Quote:

You never seem to back up what you state towards, me, apart from the fact "I say so, so it is so".

EMPRWORM SAYS: I usually will back up/clarify what I say when asked. What claim did I make that you want me to back up?

You get what you asked for.. a few examples:

emprworm: Re:Bush invades the Netherlands

ok, this discussion is becoming realy boring now. Everyone is quoting like hell, and i have a hard time to read everything. It's easy to say that Emprwrm is pro USA and some of us are against. For me, i dunno. I have not enough knowledge of what realy happens, in fact noone here does. Is this all a big plot? or are we just being paranoid? What will the future behold? If you realy want to say something useful, try to tell us something that can proof us of the US wrongdoings or not. Right now it's just all looking for an article to either prove the US's wrongdoings. It doesn't tell us anything. Same goes for the attack on Iraq. I do not like Saddam and i want him dead, on the other hand ofcourse, it was the US who provided iraq with chemical and biological weapons. So who's wrong? There can be only one answer.

Humanity!

Soldier: sir, they're invading Iraq!

Sadam: what? Why'd they do that? We have nukes!

Soldier: Sir, we don't have any nukes.

Sadam: don't tell me any crap! Bush says we have them, and all the American newspapers.

Soldier: he's exaggerating. we never got any decent nuclear program running.

Sadam: well, what do we have?

Soldier: a couple of scuds with chemical weapons.

Sadam: well, since obviously I'm not going anywhere and the US is going to bust my balls anyway, let's take revenge by launching them at Israel.

Wrong again. :)

Soldier: Sir we are being attacked!

Saddam: Blow up the oil wells!

http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews/68982.htm

Quote:

making this discussion longer then needed

Indeed, this discussion is no longer needed.

::)

You emprworm, have shown to be a master of setting/twisting things the way you see fit. Everyone has been able to see this throughout the discussions/arguments we have had. You twist what someone has said, through in something else, put statements in wrong order, well done by showing this to the community, I couldn't have done better.

You state others debating skills completely void of personal attacks and state they are childish, yet you do the same. What does that make you ? It's time you look in the mirror and ask yourself that question.

As you don't seem to appreciate to continue this (or can't), I'll leave the last word for you in this thread.

<snip>

EMPRWORM SAYS: After snipping out the red-herrings and ad-hominems, i see there was nothing left for me to quote. ;D After offering you the curtosey of directly answering 2 of your questions to me in my previous post to you, I am left with but one glaring thing.

Current Word count since emprworm first asked Nyar to explain the basis for being scared of President Bush having nuclear weapons even though he has no power to launch them: 3,982. Still no response.

And no longer is a response expected, since our dialogue has ended. And thanks for giving me the last word. ;)

POST DISCLAIMER: This is a general disclaimer for the entire post. ANy and all statements in this post, except for the ones where Nyar is directly quoted, are the sole words and opinions of emprworm. I make no attempt to speak for, or put words in Nyar's mouth. Any interpretation of me doing so is a misrepresentation. My opinions and words are soley my own and may be wrong. Nyar's opinions may be different then mine. I speak for myself only.

"I'm going to make this post easy for you."

listen empr, you ass. You can make fun of me and condescend me, but not good people like nyar. He has done nothing to deserve it. As a matter of fact, many people owe him. He is a wonderful guy though and he helps for nothing at all. He has good opinions and is one of the wisest guys on this forum. You have no right to treat him as unequal. The way you play down to him makes me sick and it is one of the worst things you have done. Good grief, I am still maturing and have problems with it, but he is a grown adult and he acts like one. Different than you though. You act like a pathetic, spoiled 5 year old that had parents that never tought him NO. You are so full of yourself. treat people with respect. That is a demand.