Renegade issues

A few day ago, I finally opened my Renegade box, and installed it, got the patches and so.

But before i can run it, it asks me to change the Cd twice. I mean if i put the Data Disc, then it needs the game disc. If i put the game disc, then it needs the data disc. Is driving me crazy, any advice?

Second, my internet conn is broad band WLL (512K upload and download), but when i try to host a game only recognizes (256K). Any advice?

thx

About the CD question, do you run the game by double clicking the shortcut, or do you run it via Autorun option ? If you run it via the Autorun, you may expriance problems.

The connection speed... yeah well, I have my problems there too. I have a cable connection, 1024/256, but it shows up as 512/512. HAve you made sure that the connection speed is set to auto ?

If the connection is slow, you might want to try and set it to cable or DSL (depends on what you have) and see how it goes.

The CD problem was because i used the Autorun menu. With the shortcut, there is no problem if i use the Data Disc.

Connection speed is set to auto and it recognizes sometimes 256K only and sometimes 128K. I

dont ever host! it's a waste of time waiting for people to flood in. join a dedicated server. u r using the USA server right? join Nexgen dedicated server its games run for 1hr each map.

I normally do aa bandwidth test until I get 1M or 2M (2M is the highest I've got, setting it to cable means max is 4players). when it says 2M i can host up to 12 people, but i dont host games ;)