*FEW* Maps

ProcyonB

Everyone who has played my Fight Club map has pretty much agreed it is the best map (balance, size, strategies) in Emp.

Anyone who has thought "Fishers Plain is just too damned small for me to effectively use my laser tanks" or "I wish I could hide fremen in a canton, and make a devestator climb up a statue" would go ape-s*** over gunwounds map.

If enough people want it, I will try to figure out how to get the map posted here (where at least I would assume a few people will download it).

If not, then never mind -- but I have played a lot of maps out there and so far Fight Club is still my favorite (and I am not just saying that because it is mine).

that yahoo site is still up? i thought we moved to the board on gamers.com. or did noone close it or something? lol. well i already have the fight club. the only problem i have with it is that sometimes it's a tad difficult to tell what's an entrance to a rock and what's not. it's a little blurred.

[OT]and noone say GEEZ, NO ANOTHER FEW POST![/OT]

and pro, i'm rogue just so you know. :P i got tired of the name rogue1896 so i changed.

Everyone who has played my Fight Club map has pretty much agreed it is the best map (balance, size, strategies) in Emp.

First of all lemme state that I am personally and I bet a lot of others are sick of these fucking threads involving FEW in ANY WAY. Followed by the over need to mention involvment on FEW in other threads.

Now regarding the map....All FEW maps are pretty good but NONE of them are better then Fishers plain for example and let alone a lot of the fan made maps such as anything done by IxianMace, so why dont we just lock this thread and do everyone a favor...

Look dont turn into the next Nav Vil, you pretty much locked the last thread yourself. Dont do it here. You dont have to post in therads you dont like unless your suffering from the cyrenius syndrome... ^-^

Yeah I do like the Ix Experiment Site by Ixian. I never knew how to capture the middle till Ixian told me 8) Its one of my favorite fan maps by far.

I even passed it along to a *FEW* of my clanmates. (pun intended ^-^)

EDIT- Did that help Rouge? ;)

I am trying to get the rest of the files together for the mappacker, but the files are at our yahoo site in win.rar format for those who want to play them now. I will find the link.

Hey DJ ... when I started our piblic website ... I made a link page for our maps and even converted them over to zip format for those who didn't want to mess with the rar format. Here's the link for our public site for the few people who would care to get these maps.

http://fp1.centurytel.net/FEliteW/fedaykin_elite_warriors.htm

opps sorry bout that Oper ;) am a lil slow sorry bout that.

ok here is a direct link to the Download Page and dibs to Oper for the conversion to .zip Does anyone have even have .rar anymore ::) lol

Hope to get the rest of the files together for addition to the FAN Maps here

opps sorry bout that Oper ;) am a lil slow sorry bout that.

ok here is a direct link to the Download Page and dibs to Oper for the conversion to .zip Does anyone have even have .rar anymore ::) lol

Hope to get the rest of the files together for addition to the FAN Maps here

Np ... Just to mention to the people who d/l the rar versions ... make sure you remove the program from your hard drive before starting up emperor ... it will crash faster than you say crashed.

i dont' know oper...i can say 'crashed' pretty fast... and my processor is not exactly top notch so i bet i could probably beat it. :P

oh yeah, and dj. in case you haven't realize nearly 67% of my posts here include at least some form of sarcasm.