DVD Help

ok, when i put a DVD in the drive, an error pops up

This file does not have a program associated with it performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel.

im not sure how to fix this.

the dvd's play normal, its just i dont like that warning thingy. i use intervideo winDVD 4.

im not sure what extension the dvd uses.

Also does anyone know if winxp comes with a master System Restore?, my 70gb hard drive got full and wiped out all the old ones..

The warning thing means that you do not have a program assoiciated with the file extension of the DVD. What you could do is to have the file extension associated with the program that plays your DVD's.

And I couldn't tell you if XP has a master restore system as of yet. I'll look into it.

yes i know that, but i dont know what the file extension is for DVD

Usually when you install a DVD software playback package the software will associate itself with DVD playback. I would suggest reinstalling your DVD playback software (your intervideo winDVD 4 software). I am guessing you had a problem when you installed this software or some other video related software package.