U all r getting irritated of me creating tonnes of threads....

lowzeewee

sry!Can u tell me how I can win 7 hard atr attacker AIs with a setting of Carthag,30K,no units,prebuilt,no extra features on @ all,anyway,i will haf 2 try to clean up the #^ on my disc drive

Can you post a more in proper English please? I had trouble reading what that actually meant. Anyway, if you want to kill 7 hard Atreides Attacker AIs with a 30K, everything off, on the map Carthag, all you need are the subhouses: Guild, and Ix. Making Guild tanks and Ix Projectors, then make replicas off your Guild Tanks and Minos. Really, all you need to win on any non-spice map is Ix projectors, because the replicas are created instantly and for free.

You'd have to protect the projector with LOTS of projections, or with some real units, since once the projector dies, the projections that it created will disappear immediately. I personally don't like projecting Devastators, because Devastators are so slow (which is their main weakness) and you can't pick up projected units and move them, which means that projected Devastators will have to walk everywhere. Their range and speed aren't very good IMO, I'd rather project Missile Tanks or Minotauruses.