sweet mother its navaros2!

guusr5644

Well bilbo is bilbo and he is the Biggest Ducker of Australia LMAO ;D (yes the ducker is my friend)

If u guys see him tell him I said wsup DUCKER

since i am too busy playing C&C Generals beta

and hobbtz will never come back cause hobbtz got hacked

(i wonder who did that ;))

And if u guys think u can beat him play him and let him talk shit to you dont be a puss, even if its on his setts. YES u probably can kick his ass on qm setts but thats the setts YOU play right. So if you puss out on 30k setts and he doesnt want to play you on Qm setts whats the difference between you and him your both DUCKERS.

bilbo is one of the better players of emp along with the rest of them (you know who was good and who was not)

every emp player is beatable, so if u do beat one of the better players of emp u should go buy your self a donut!!!

so what i suggest with bilbo or any person u cant agree on setts is to improvise and play in the middle (15k) and actually play some games on the server instead of being DUCKERS

yes bilbo will call u a puss and talk hella shit to you, but dont let him punk you, talk shit back to him and stop being a vagina!!! and take it into the game. he probably wont talk shit to you after u play him and he may even may be nice to you after u play him. unless u suck then u deserve it. ;D

well thats my two cents and probably my longest post ever.

my goal of this post is to actually get games going on emp.

ionflex

*rogue stand on his feet and claps*

Bravo! Bravo! That was great!

and i especially liked the part when the car went off that ramp and exploded in a giant ball of flames. then it hit that large crude oil tanker and the whole thing blew up in a massive inferno. and then that HUGE war where that chopper did the *whoosh* thing. ;D

seriously tho, in my own opinion a GOOD or EXPERT player in any kind of game or so on is a person who would never A) duck a person; or B) insult a person. if you don't wuss out on other people's settings then you would never gain any confidence in your gaming ability and you'll end up ducking a lot of people. Personally, i don't are much about the settings bilbo uses, it's his attitude that pisses me off.

EDIT - and btw, i LOVE that sig pic. i crack up everytime i see it. ;D

In case anyone is wondering, hobbtz was broken up when I beat Ionflex and Bilbo in a two on one match. I won the rights to the clan name and I do not allow anyone to use it.

Ionflex made up the hack story since he is embarrassed. Ask him how I won using only atr light infantry :)

disclaimer: above not true

*rogue stand on his feet and claps*

Bravo! Bravo! That was great!

and i especially liked the part when the car went off that ramp and exploded in a giant ball of flames. then it hit that large crude oil tanker and the whole thing blew up in a massive inferno. and then that HUGE war where that chopper did the *whoosh* thing. ;D

seriously tho, in my own opinion a GOOD or EXPERT player in any kind of game or so on is a person who would never A) duck a person; or B) insult a person. if you don't wuss out on other people's settings then you would never gain any confidence in your gaming ability and you'll end up ducking a lot of people. Personally, i don't are much about the settings bilbo uses, it's his attitude that pisses me off.

EDIT - and btw, i LOVE that sig pic. i crack up everytime i see it. ;D

Amen

I've never had any problems with Bilbo, also I've never had any trouble beating him in his own setts, however he never wanted to play me in my setts, but that's ok, it's not really a big deal.

Look at the ss.

Bilbo is schranzox?

Damn I whooped him like 3 times in a row in BC when I made the funny version of FEW (PHEW) I remember that dude using guilds but my guilds eated his guilds up like candy (yes I admit I was just as guild hooked as him ;D)