Another 80's and Dune Flashback!!!

mechadragon

Back a few years ago, a band that I was with was lounging about listening to some tunes to get some inspiration. My fellow band mate, Bronson, was really into old 80's metal acts like W.A.S.P and Judas Preist. On this particular night, he decided to put in some Iron Madien and we just let it play as we discussed composing the accompanying score for a local TV ad. About half an hour into this little discussion, my attention was drawn to the music and lyrics on the record. Iron Madien was singing a song about Dune!!! I asked my freind and he told me that it was, indeed, about Dune. he said that he belived the song was even called Dune! It has been a while but I thought I would share thismemory with the Dune community in case some of you were not aware that this song was out there and if some of you wanted to go off looking for music about you favorite place on Earth... er... Arrakis...

Not at the moment. I am going to try and find it on disc and may make myself and MP3. If it doesn't violate any laws, I may send a copy to Gobalopper to post clips of. It may be on MP3 somewhere like Npaster or something but I don't use Napster or anything like that.

• 1 year later...