XBOX Live

Acriku

Ok everyone gather around.

Xbox Live ships out November 14, 2002. Mark that date in your calendars people. That day will forever be known in my heart as the day that the greatest, fastest, meanest console ever to be gripped by man became...LIVE

If you don't know already, for $50 you get the ability to race millions of people, frag millions of people, and yes...even whack! millions of people. You get the Voice Communicator, which will revolutionize everything you thought was reality, and will open your eyes to the greatest invention since the Xbox. Headphone, microphone, all you need to communicate, taunt, and talk your enemy down. You can even mask your voice to be that of an 8 year old, an old guy, a lady, even a cartoon character. Will you be the one laughing when you stare down the barrel of a Flak cannon and the holder shouts out in a 8 year old's voice "Boo!"? As if that wasn't enough to keep you up for years, they include demos of Whacked! and MotoGP. It is the time to get an Xbox if you haven't. It is the time. Go.

i have mine on pre-order at EB but just got the you may still get in Beta email and did survey so if they say i get in beta I may cancel it... but then again the 14th of Nov isnt that far away ;D

i have my xbox on right now... its not playing any game... its just sitting there... i think its talking to me...