no ranking

in the past people (including me ) got their ranking behind their names (I'm talking about emperor).

But in the last two months something strange has happend! first my ranking was always [22] even if i didn't play or played better than [22].

And this month no ranking at all appears

can some1 help me with that??

in the past people (including me ) got their ranking behind their names (I'm talking about emperor).

But in the last two months something strange has happend! first my ranking was always [22] even if i didn't play or played better than [22].

And this month no ranking at all appears

can some1 help me with that??

From what I've noticed ... there are 3 different databases that westwood uses ... QM, BC, and players. For some reason the player database isn't talking to the QM database. There are players showing QM rank that haven't played the entire month, players who have a currently QM rank not even showing up, and players showing last months rank even if it was wrong.

Here is what I recieved from Westwood:

Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------------

RESPONSE (WW Solace) - 09/21/2002 04:45 PM

Greetings!

There is no specific change we can make to your account that will resolve this issue, as there are many others experiencing the same issue. Rest assured we are hard at work to find a resolution. As there is no current ETA to a resolution this is the only answer we can provide at the moment.

Since the issue at hand is a persistent one, affecting everyone, it will be dealt with as soon as we can set a resolution in place. We're unable to give you the details regarding the issue, but we can opt to say that the issue has nothing to do with the accounts attempting to access the ladder system.

The only answer we can give at the moment is to please remain patient. We are aware of the issue and are working hard to resolve it.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.