So that's it for DG?

Nefud

You have the same suggestion that we all have had about someone buying and then finishing what was left of the DG project. It looks like at the moment the project is lost (or should i say has been lost). There has been a recent news post by Mahdi on the hompage with some information about Cryo but nothing as to the game being bought and finished.

Maybe they could send the code/Next to Finished game to the Imperium Galactica -creators. Imperium Galactica is really great, and better is IG2. You can check out:

http://www.imperiumgalactica.com/

I really hope, like you Baron (and anybody else), that DG will be released sometime, may it take 20 years (hope not :)).

Man, I'd be very sad, if DG would "perish" forever. I think Cryo worked enough with it to keep going on with the project. If I were a programmer and a Dune-fan too I'd be able to sacrifice my spare-time to finish the game. ;D

Oh, btw, Dude_Doc: did you know, that IG was a Hungarian game?

Damnit if thats it for dune! then ill spend the rest of my life making the lamest dune game in the universe! oh BTW it will be like me making the first dune ever made then my children will improve where i failed, i figure i one hundred years or so we could make a replica of emperors battle for dune