From the Qizarate Files

BaronMoritani

Repasted from TheLandsraad

http://communities.msn.com/TheLandsraad

Fremen Quizarate Files:

Excerpts From Maud'dib's Notes:

Words of Maud'dib Chastizing Fedaykin Korba for Drinking An Excess Amount of Spice Beer Before Performing A Public Religious Ceremony on the busy streets of Arrakeen.

Maud'dib in his own words says...

"Korba, when I broke spicebread with my followers before the Battle of Arrakeen, I said "Take this and eat of my person...not 'eat me.'

" ... the virgin St. Alia-of-the-knife is not to be referred to as the 'Allie who hasn't dallied'

... the Fremen Jihad is not to be referred to as the 'Heathen-whoopass'!

... my honorable Fremen Fedaykin are not to be referred as the 'Masters of Disaster'

... Sha'hai'lud is not to be refered to as the 'Big Johnson'

... you will no longer promote your idea of a sequel to the Fremen jihad entitled 'Jihad 2: The Lost Worlds'

... my battle cry as we entered the battle of Arrakeen was 'Long live the fighters!' not 'Smell what the mahdi's got cooooooooooookiiiiiiiiiiing!'

... my words to Feyd Harkonnen as I entered the duel was 'May thy knife chip and shatter' not '3:16, I'm gonna kick your a**!'

...Feyd announced during the duel 'I will kill him!' not 'Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb'"

More excerpts will be published as they are uncovered, documented, and confirmed as the word of Maud'dib.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget this one...

The dwarf is not to be refferred to as the midget.

We say his majesty is present not "Mua'Dib's in the house!"

Shaddam Corrino, the ex Emperor should not be referred to as the cuddly Saddam Hussein Bear.

There will be no conspiracy only a random set of events leading to my de-thronement.

"Meet the almighty Alia the virgin who's had more  than everyone in this room" may not be used.