Stealth bug-disc415

Elite47

Ya the bug is a bad part of the game expecially when noobs get there hand on it and know how to use, hint hint, you guys should not be posting such things about waypoints and the outside of the map because you are just giving indeas to those who are new to the game and are looking for ways to win. And when i was a noob I didn't care how i won i just liked to win, way back when the game first came out but no one new of this bug then so I never got the chance to use it lol. So in the future can we not post or talk about these subjects so openly, post stuff on it but don't give hint on how to do it or anything or it will happen more often.

So in the future can we not post or talk about these subjects so openly, post stuff on it but don't give hint on how to do it or anything or it will happen more often.

yeah thats what i said to empworm when he posted it on his site back before the dismissal of the WW EmpBFD forms... it has shown its nasty lil head more often since then... Hell I remeber Nav paging me asking to show him how its done... becasue he didnt believe it was true ::) ;D :P ;D